Reviews for Queertet Revisited
poppyfields13 chapter 11 . 7/3/2007
I love you. Please write more? I will make it worth your while…wink wink
PolkadotSunstar chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
I love this story, it's great so far. I really hope you update soon! ]

-Sunstar D
Saturniia chapter 11 . 10/1/2006
I love the new chapter. I love, love, love the new chapter.

The new names confused me a little bit, but who am I to complain? They're your characters, and I caught on soon enough.

I especially love the way Russ's storyline is playing out. I hate the crime, I'm starting to hate Eden Hall, but I love the idea of making Russ more than just comic relief, and giving him a story with a twist like the one about the stables just makes it that much better.

I'm also loving the Homecoming Ballot Protest. I can't remember if my school did or didn't have Homecoming Court, but if they did, that would've been a *perfect* Senior prank.

Now I'm scared to think of what Terri could come up with, given three more years to plot.
sphinx005 chapter 11 . 8/22/2006
you are such a talented writer, this story (and all of your others) is amazing. Love the homecoming boycott, the announcements (the last three) made me laugh. I hope you update again soon.
airis-mcs chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
I have to say that I like this story much better than the old one. This one is better writen, and much more clear and easier to understand. It somehow seems more believable too.

This is a great chapter, and I can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Keep up the good work!
Rachel chapter 11 . 8/18/2006
Well, I'm glad you've decided to update.

I thought it was a brilliant chapter. It could have, perhaps used more Adam in it, but all in all solid. It was funny thought I was just thinking about this fandom the other day!

I did however spend half the chapter trying to puzzle out who Terri was... I'm slow like that... And to lazy to hit the back button and re-read for hints. No worries, I did figure it out.

Here's to updating more often?
bena24 chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
i like it not to say the old story wasn't good because i liked it alot it just you never readed banks/portman as a coulpe i love it hope your writing more -gail
NYgoldfish54 chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
See, I told you I'd try harder. ;)

Okay, I'm really dying to know what's going to happen here. The Homecoming Dance is going to be so interesting, and I can't wait to see how Fulton explains Taz to his mom. Aw, poor Fulton!

Update soon and all the best!

-Kristine
punkteacher chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
Oh. Mystery! I really like the addition of Jez and the characterization of Dwayne!
punkteacher chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
Any chapter that quotes Empire Records rocks my socks. Nice one!
D.L. SchizoAuthoress chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Duly noted. I wasn't gonna anyway, since I really have no right (see profile for further illumination of this fact) to complain about unfinished fanfic. And if everybody's so "gah, finish 'Sun'!" on you, I could write up a tie-up-the-loose ends chapter in which zombies roam the Earth and kill off the rest of the Ducks, so Fulton builds a Delorian to take the Queertet back in time to do it all over again in..."Queertet Revisited"! _

Soon as I get to Pierce (where I can do so much more than at the library) I'll read up on QR.

~~Schizzie
NYgoldfish54 chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
I hate Shauna, in a good, perfectly healthy you're-supposed-to-hate-the-villian kind of way, if you get my meaning.

I like Portman already in this story - like, loads. Like I wish I had Portman as my gay best friend. Um. Heh. I'm a girl. Anyway, Taz is pretty cool too. I do miss her art, though. I loved that about her, I hope her art gets her (and Fulton) into plenty of trouble in the future. ::winks::

Update quickly, dears! It's a long summer.
Anon chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
WOW. I've been a fan of your writing for ages-you're one of the only writers in this fandom that I can stomach. I have to say, as much as I enjoyed the original Queertet, you have matured SO MUCH as a writer since then. This fic blows that one out of the water-it's so snarky and real and original! No Charlie/Adam (although I do love charlie/adam)! No Fulton/Portman! Adam has a temper and a sense of humor! All of these things are so wondrous. I'm so glad that you're still writing, and I am SO looking forward to the next update.
Ashley chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
oh thank god you're writing again Star. I've missed your style so much. I have to admit that I was a little confused when I read the prologue, I just thought to myself "She's trying to improve on the Queertet series?", but you know what, I'm absolutely loving this story. I never even considered the idea of Charlie/Fulton, but I love how you're portraying them, and the idea of Portman/Adam is rather appealing. Carla and Star, you guys have brightened my week and I can't wait for the next part. Oh, and I love the new Danny.
DanishGirl chapter 7 . 6/26/2005
Loved it.

“Well, we’ll be weird together, and let people think we’re not.” Awesome!

More soon?