Reviews for Bumbling Towards Ecstasy
nayin17 chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
A sweet moment for Harry and Ginny
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I'm glad Harry is awake and he and Ginny are okay
nayin17 chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Hope you will still continue this story
gonekrazy3000 chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Please please PLEASE continue this story D:
So badly need to see what happens next...
Elmindreda chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Love your writing-both your Xmen stories and HP stories. Any chance this one will ever be finished?
hploverjusthat chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY SOON! IT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT! COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT ?
HakunaMatata77 chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
are you gonna finish the story?
Loyd1957 chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
I would love to see this story finished. It is so loveable, funny, sexy and Harry and Ginny are priceless. Love the banter between them.
hpslashrules chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
this story's awesome! It's been so long since you've updated! are you thinking of updating anytime soon or is this story on hiatus or something? what's goin on!
Ming chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Hi! I've read some of your fics (I'll get around to all of them soon ;) and I have to say, they're great. Too much romantic fic is unbearably slushy and unbelievable, but you've got it completely right. And it helps that you do it hilariously too. One thing though, and I hope you don't mind, but I must Brit-pick. When Harry is thinking of breakfast, everything he thought was American. We don't have pancakes or waffles or syrup with our breakfasts. It could be just toast, or just cereal, or just porridge, or a fully cooked English Breakfast (bacon, sausages, fried eggs, fried tomatoes, fried mushrooms are the usual items), or all of that lot together, but generally, we don't have anything sweet, unless you count the jam for toast ;) Apart from that, I have no complaints whatsoever. I'll be back when I've read the rest of this.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
This is good. Please update soon.
Spacehog26 chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
OK so it seems to have been a while coming, but that was a really great chapter, and i'm thoroughly enjoying this story, short though it is thus far. Keep up the good work, and I hope the next chapter is less painful (and time-consuming) to put together! :)
xxpoeticxtragedyxx chapter 6 . 1/15/2006
damn! i wanted to read more, but NO! why the hell are you apologizing? that was a fantastic chapter. and honestly, i have no idea why more people aren't reviewing your story. it is the shit. please update as soon as you can.
dfcole chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
pureangel86 chapter 6 . 1/10/2006
Leave Snappy alone he has been harassed enough...why do I get the feeling you are going to make the papers say that Ginny is preggers, or something like that?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »