Reviews for Memories on the Wind
So damn cute.
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
nothinglefthere chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Nywenn chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Aww ! that's too cute ! It nearly makes me cry !

I love Neji/Tenten's stories so I read them in English because in French there are only two pages TT_TT. Thanks I can read English !

Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This storyepic win.
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Nicely done.
mai.sturrrr chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
ed it [:
melodica chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
(I know I'm sounding repetitive but there's nothing else I can say!) You're awesome, you know that? D I love this story -gosh you're a wonderful fanfic writer- and I love you for writing this (ok the last part came out wrong...).

It was haunting, sad but not overratedly sad, gorgeous and simply wonderful. I ran out of compliments to compliment you with, as you can tell ;

Great job and keep up the wonderful work!

coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Beautiful, just beautiful. I adored it. You are such a good author and I look forward to reading more of your works.
naash chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
owh...i love love it. i love it. it was beautiful in all its simplicity. you made a really good fic. something that i would struggle to

JennBug chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Wow... I'm kinda surprised you're a NejiTen fan, given the twist ending of the Hyuuga Persuasion. But, this was adorable! I love the way you write!
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Neji and Tenten make such a beautiful couple. YOur story brought out their essences and breathed life into them. It was a wonderful experience to imagine their love in sucha pure and beautiful and bittersweet way. YOu almost managed to make want to wring whoever brought about his amnesia! Kudos! :D
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
that was really sad, but very touching and well written. great job! :D
Aikiko-Ashra chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
That was really good and sweet. Good job.
angelgrl chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
it was good, happy that it was a happy wnding, but then u could make it a sad at the end by tenten having the child and neji still not knowing and then neji sees tenten and her child at the park and acts like a friend and everything...