Reviews for Regretful Bondage
HieiLover2004 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
wow that was cold! but i liked it.
Kite06 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Yeah, a cup would be good. any way this was a good story even if kind of sad.
tinkletimekelly chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
wow. This was ?. Don't know what to think/say about it. Whatever,I really enjoyed reading it. I,ll take that cup though,for coffee,not blood.

meikouhaikitsune chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
-just shocked stupid-that was good. that was really really good. whoa
StolenDreamer chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Ah! I was expecting a happy ending! Yes, a blade would be nice. I like your description of thier first kiss and Hiei's parting remark. That's my little fire demon. Oh, thank you so much for your compliments on my fics. I admit I have been remiss in my YYH. It was my first anime so I shouldn't forget! Again, I liked the anguish which caught me by surprise. Good, yet sad.
Dragon Fairies chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
DFF: NO Yusuke and... and... and...*starts sobbing uncontrolably*

Randa: And Kurama should be together. They're such a lovely couple. Poor Poor Kurama.

Wonton: Ahh Fire shut up you're supposed to be the guy. Well I can't believe you did that to poor little

DFF: OH you shut up Wonton. SLFN

Randa: Ta
Yami no Kokoro chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I sent this to your e-mail (or rather, Oliver's) but I don't know if you even check that anymore, so here. This seemed like the proper story to review it to.

I don't see why you still have to torment me after all this time. Seriously, I don't. Are you seriously that pathetic that you can't just get on with your life without me? That you have to make me feel like crap to make yourself feel good? And why do you think that I gave Jess (is that her name?) a dirty look? I actually smiled at her, 'cause it was someone I vaguely recognized, and then you turned around, I looked at you, and the smile fell. Just so you know, the night before I had a nightmare where you'd literally stabbed me in the back, Brutus-style, and since I honestly hadn't been expecting to see you at the library (sorry, it honestly slipped my mind that you worked there) it freaked me out to see you.

And also, what right to you have to judge how I act with my siblings, who have always been and still are the closest people in the universe to me? So what if I can open up and laugh around them more than I ever could with you? I know that they'll never betray my trust, that they'll never abandon me or tell my secrets to all 'the others' (who the hell are the 'others' anyway?) so I guess I can act more happy. And hell, yeah some of the bounciness came from nervousness about seeing someone who I know hates me so damn much, and some of it came from just seeing the most amazing tv episode ever, which you know from watching YuYu with me gets me kind of hyper.

And where do you get that I hate you? Remember that last letter I gave you? The whole 'you've got the key to my heart' thing? Or did you just decide to forget all that because it doesn't fit with your trying to make me sound like a heartless bitch?

Honestly, why do you hate me? What have I done? I ended a friendship that was deteriorating into nothing anyway, for both your benefit and mine. I spent every ounce of my energy for at least two months to try to make you understand that it wasn't your fault, and that you'd be ok without me. I put up with your phone calls and your damning reviews and your running away from me in the halls. I wrote an entire fanfic (despite how scary and embarrasing it was to post the whole story somewhere anyone could see) so that you'd be able to better understand. I allowed you to ruin my safe haven... I haven't been able to actually write anything in over a month, 'cause the idea of putting a pen to paper just makes me nauseus now through association. Then I get mad at you because you post a poem about us in our school literary magazine with my name at the top to make absolutely sure that everyone reading it would be able to figure out that it's real and who your talking about (not that it matters, 'cause apparantly you've told all your new friends everything anyway and if they're anything like you the entire school will know all the sordid details by next year). Wouldn't you get mad? I'm a private person, if you hadn't noticed, and to see all that written out so uncaringly for the entire school to see... I broke down crying when I read it in Criminal Justice you know. I hope your happy.

Why do you hate me? Honestly, why? What have I done to deserve every damn thing you've put me through? God, there was a time I trusted you with every secret... I just don't... I honestly don't know what I can do anymore to get you to leave me alone. Please, seriously, tell me. You have all your new friends, who you apparently can tell everything to. I have no one except my brother and sister, and my sister's going to be a hundred miles away all next year. I might have Gabeio, I don't even know anymore. We haven't talked for over a week, since he went to your birthday party (happy sweet sixteen, by the way). Maybe you spent the entire time telling your friends what a bitch I am and converted him.

I have absolutely nothing left to give you. I don't have my writing, I don't have a friend in the world, and ... well, that's all I started with in the first place so I'm pretty screwed. You've got friends to support you, and if you can't appreciate how truly wonderful that is then you really are hopeless. I am totally alone now, but you know what? I'm still glad our friendship ended. 'Cause now I'm not the one tormenting myself, worrying about if I'm hurting you. Now it's just you hurting me, you who for some reason just can't leave me alone. Is the fact that I'm miserable really so funny? Are you going to gather together with Jess and whoever else works with you and giggle over this now? Maybe when you gather with all of your friends next year to laugh at me you could spare a moment to ponder this: Why do you think it is that I can't find it in me to find friends anymore? The closest one I ever had has betrayed me in the worst way possible. You think I'm willing to take that risk again?

Seriously, if you find reason to hate me, tell me. If there's something I can do to make you shut up and leave me alone, let me know. If you're laughing at this until tears stream out of your eyes then don't bother. I'll get through next year with or without you tormenting me.

I'm used to hiding my pain.

Sango The Demon Exterminator chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
HI um who is kurama marrying or it him on the line? im a bit cunofed.* read it angain* oh now i get it. In my opein. Kurama should stick the one who hes marrying. if not the girl is gonna... well i dont have to tape that out.
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Rowan: That does pose an interesting question (uh, ignoring the wonderful YusukexKurama-ness for the brief moment) of whether Kurama would choose to live as Shuichi, as a human, all his life. I like that it makes me think.

Sakura: Now that that's said- hm, I loved the part where Kurama looks out to Yusuke and he doesn't say anything. Maybe a little disappointing, but I think it was an appropriate, albeit frustrating, choice. It wouldn't have been as good if Kurama had run off with Yusuke.