Reviews for Divergent Theories
Indigo Tantarian chapter 17 . 10/12/2005
Excellent ending! I'm glad everything worked out. And Rasmus can keep working on Sylphiel... He'll get her eventually!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 14 . 6/18/2005
Hmm... I did kind of want more, but at the same time, I'm glad it ended there. Poor Rasmus... But he'll be okay! Terrific story!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 13 . 6/18/2005
Another great chapter! Things are looking up. And that demonbeast's going to be completely blown away, between the Bless Blade and the chaos spell-thing.
Indigo Tantarian chapter 12 . 6/18/2005
Excellent chapter! I really liked the conversation with everyone. Sylphiel still isn't too happy with Rasmus, but I think she'll come around...
Ichiban Victory chapter 15 . 6/14/2005
Wow, that wrapped up pretty fast. I was wondering how David and Rasmus would be seperated. That was definitely a unique approach to it, which makes perfect sense really. (Pretty neat!)

The only thing I have to say 'ill' about this is that you updated really fast. Of course that's great for we readers, but if you're hoping for reviews you're less likely to get many per chapter if you update too quickly. (I made that mistake before as well..) Thanks for breaking up some of the longer chapters though! Even though I love reading, those long chapters were really daunting.

(And I won't complain about a lack of smut in ficage. I prefer not to have to be keeping a lookout for people reading over my shoulder and questioning what I'm reading.)
Ryo Hoshi chapter 12 . 6/11/2005
Okay, alright, since you asked...

I've been reading this instead of working on what I'm supposed to be doing - calculus, fanfics, and translating Magic Kaito.

And I've been wanting to read Magic Kaito for years...

(That should give you some idea how much I've been enjoying this story.)
Indigo Tantarian chapter 11 . 6/10/2005
Well that went as smoothly as could be expected! And Zelgadis with the Bless Blade will be interesting... I hope the other Sylphiel can get over her feelings about Rasmus, too. That will take a while, though!
Ichiban Victory chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
I can only imagine the shock Lina and Co. will have when they get an up close look at the white-clad sorceror... _;; Given the huge monster, I would hope they'll set aside their issues with him to defeat it though. I'll be waiting for the second part!
Alowl chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
THIS should prove to be entertaining. Keep up the good work! And - update soon, please!
Earth Star chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
This is really getting interesting! I'm curious to see how Lina will react to meeting David.
Indigo Tantarian chapter 10 . 6/10/2005
Wow. Hmm... I look forward to Rasmus meeting the others who seem to have appeared. I'm not sure he'd be willing to combine his powers with Xellos's, though... But we'll see!
Ichiban Victory chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
This is actually a really cool story concept! The chapters were a bit too long in some places, but overall you've done a very good job of setting the stage. So now David and Ramsus are going to try and take down a giant nasty... I'll definitely be waiting to read what happens next, even if it takes me a few days to read through it. _;;
Indigo Tantarian chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
Hmm, now THAT sounds interesting! I don't know, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next...
Indigo Tantarian chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
Hmm... The fans were annoying. But it's starting to get strange. I look forward to seeing more! I'm leaving for the summer (aside from every other weekend) the day after tomorrow, so I won't be around for a while, just to warn you!
Indigo Tantarian chapter 7 . 6/8/2005
Hm, lots of interesting things! I can vaguely see things begin to come together... I look forward to seeing more!