Reviews for What You Don't See
sayinjinj7 chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
Greatjob! Please continue. I hope Clark can help Chole SOON!
Creative Inc chapter 9 . 9/19/2005
Well, looks like we have ourself another awe inspiring Smallville fanfic. Keep up with the great descriptions and charactures. I'm lovin it.
Joshuabr chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
Very touching. PPMS.
Kit Merlot chapter 9 . 9/16/2005
I'm glad that Gabe realizes what he did to Chloe-he didn't just hurt her physically but emotionally. And Clark thinks that giving Chloe a flower will mend the wrongs he has done to her. What an idiot! But here is the million dollar question: where is Chloe? This story is just excellent.
Fallen-Rose2517 chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
OMG, i luv ur story! Please keep going as soon as possible.
Violet x3 chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
Yipe.. great update...took you long enough ..lol jk .. take ur time
elbowface chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
fantastic chapter as usual!

while i have savored the way you've sculpted chloe's angst, i love how you've finally thrown clark a clue-i look forward to how well clark will perform in light of developing circustances!
Kit Merlot chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
Okay, so are we supposed to assume that Chloe took Mr. Kent's gas and has left Smallville? Will Clark be able to find her if she's moved to Metropolis? Or maybe she's just hiding out somewhere in Smallville. But I do like how you have Xlark being worried about Chloe. Please let us know what has happened to Chloe, and I hope she is alright.

This fic is excellent:):)
Guppy3 chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
Hurray! I've been hoping to see more of this fic, so I was very pleased to see it updated. It's so unique and I am really enjoying it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Joshuabr chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
AH! PPMS. I really like this story, even if i do want to hit clark over the head a few dozen times with a green-k baseball bat.
Faere chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
Hey! This has been an incredible look into Chloe's character. Your decriptions are beyond wonderful. I can really feel Chloe's emotional struggles. I've come into fanfiction a bit late and I hope you haven't given up on this. Chloe is my absolute favorite character and I've really enjoyed reading this insight. Not to mention, I like the Chloe/Clark interaction very much. Keep up the good work!
Dreams of Starlight chapter 7 . 9/1/2005
this is a really gripoping fic i can't wait for more. i hope you give shloe the happiness she needs in this fic!
Kit Merlot chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Will Chloe be able to tell the Kents what happened to her? Or will she keep it to herself? This story is very gripping.
Violet x3 chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
really good.. update soon ! i hope they help her
sayinjinj7 chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Awsome job! Please continue, can't wait to read more this story, it's great! I really hope the Kents can help Chloe soon. Please update again soon! :)
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »