Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the White Wolf
TootsieMegaGirlxoxo chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I loved this so much. When I read it I couldn't help imagining Hermione being the one who wrote it. It was so insiteful and well researched. I can totally see now why he is portrayed as a white wolf in so many fics now thank you for a very good read.
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
You know, usually I hate writing and reading essays (mostly), but this one was really insightful and good. It explained why the white wolf animagus form is the perfect one for Draco. I absolutely loved the way you connected him and his Slytherins to how an alpha and his pack operates. I'll be sure to check out your stories and the favorites you mentioned.
okami amaterasu chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Awesome but, as a wolf lover i feel i should bring some more facts to your attention and point out that faerie tales do NOT portray wolves accurately. They are more often the result of farmers fears of the howling in the night or the predator that eats their animals, not the wolf pack that aids even the weakest member, the parents who watch their children all their lives. Also a pack of wolves is not, i repeat NOT, bound together out of fear, as draco's is, but rather love. So you were insightful, but not into real wolves that much. More into the faerie tales spawned of fear and long winter nights.
spicydragon chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I thought this was superb! Really! I've always loved the idea of Draco getting turned into a wolf! Oh, I almost forgot...merry christmas! (Im hyper, tee hee)
Airri Phlyer chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
But what about a ferret? I mean, that's one side of the white wolf (hey, white is also because of his hair. You can't miss that), but what about the other? I mean, the wolf is also brave, and the pack works together to bring down the foe. If you asked me, I would say Draco didn't work together. He got his cronies to do the light work, and the stuff he wants good, he does himself. That's selfish. This is all very well, but if I did Draco in his Animagus form, I'd do a ferret.

Besides, I life wolves. Can't have Malfoy going and ruining the whole image, can I? Nope!

It was an interesting read, and I agree with your points, but you also have to look at the whole character thing. His character doesn't strike me as wolfish. I'm still going with ferretish.
demonwoman chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
I love this! It's so detailed and true, that I doubt JKR would make Draco anything but a white wolf. I was wondering though...wouldn't a dragon also fit Draco's character? I mean there are alot of similaries there too. Just a thought. Great work and don't stop writing! :d