Reviews for Brotherly Conversations
jwalcutt chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
It makes sense to me lol just write a bit more
Beatlesfan90 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Hey it was really good! You should write more! I loved the show and miss it a lot! Anyways I loved it! Thanks!
A Fan chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I really enjoyed your story.

Simple but sweet.

Love Jack 'big-brother' mood in this.

Anyways, well done.

I know you probably wrote this forever ago, since it's been ages since Jack and Bobby have been on the TV set; I thought I'd leave a comment anyways.

God bless.
SAMXOXO chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I love Jack and Bobby

I love the story and I love how you put it in this way!

I love that Jakc meets his family. Maybe you could do some more stories I havn't really seen how many you have made yet but I would like to see more of your stories. I realize that I might I have written it simular to yours. I like how you made Jack seem kind of "older brotherish" if that makes sense..how He is always kind of anoyed with Bobby. Then you came back with a nice side of Jack and I like that. Good Job with the story line thanks keep it up!

Love,

Sam
SharpShooter626 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Aww. It was a sweet little story and I'm glad you shared it. I could see them talking like that and you had Bobby totally in character. I loved it
Anon chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I think you did a nice job - it sounded like the characters. (I have to agree - I can't imagine Bobby being too angry toward his father for too long, and Jack is in every position to help him get to a point of forgiveness and understanding).