Reviews for Beautiful
matthewvp chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Hey, I’m another writer on fanfic, too lazy to log in. I really liked your story, and I agree, there are too few malinks amd basically any paring except zelink. I’ve written my own malink, but it’s not very good. Your story was awesome. I thought it impossible to write such a good story with so few words. I hope you keep writing.
Best wishes.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Wonderful story, I'm into the "odd" pairings if you will the malink the whatever you call wesker and claire... Clesker? Claiker? Anyway thank you for this one, please right more for Link and Malon

Ps wesaire? That ones a lost cause lol
butterflies and feathers chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I loved it! There isn't anything wrong with it at all! STILL LOVE IT!
MisterEl chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I loved it, I wish there could've been more to it though.
Niki Bogwater chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awwww, it made me cry...Poor Mal...

Thank goodness Link can always give a girl a happy ending. That was very sweet. :3
LoZisamazing chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
:D Awwww that was seriously adorable XD
darklinkzd chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
i love it!

i love love loev love it!

you go...

should wright some more ficts for malon and link.

i love how your've written it it so sweet.

awwww and the little boy...awwwww cute.

good luck with the rest of your stories ... i LOVE it!
Clover64 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Wow...I'm astonished that I haven't discovered this fic before now! It was absolutely amazing, very heartwarming. I loved the backstory that you developed as well! You wrote both characters wonderfully, and it had me going "aw!" practically the entire time. Great job!
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
woohoo

nice little story that was

i am a huge malink fsn, but im asnnoyed by the fact that there are at least 3 different C2's dedicated to malink

this makes it seem sparse. someonee should pull them alltogether.

this would get so much more reveiws becausew one of the biggest C2's is a malink

well done. very good and pleasent before bedtime. goodnite.

I is british tho. thats y i say this at this time. work it out and youll find out a odd truth.
TheFireSage chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
i love this! i had an idea to write something like this, but i'm not going to because i can't possibly beat yours! it OWNZ! lol. plus i'm working on something else. ANYWAY, so sweet! love it!
lil-dragon-blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
please write more malinks.

that was a really nice story ;_; ur one of the few on this site with decent (or rather, exceptionally good) writing.
PKsDancingGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
It's a pretty good ficlet. I'm rather new to the Zelda Fandom, so I can't really compare it to anything (except for one, but it was an abomination...no comparison). There's only one problem I can see with your writing. Whenever a new person speaks, you should begin a new paragraph. It's just more grammatical that way.

Keep up the good work
Lefty the Right-Handed Shark chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
It started out great, but I don't think the end flowed very well with the story. It seems kind of forced towards the sex route. Other than that it was a good Malink, which I also like, and don't think there are enough of.

Happy writing - Crazymark.
Terry chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I liked it alot. Plenty of detail and a good twist to the actual game. But a guy that walks into a girls house a night hints sex somewhere. Other than that i wouldnt mind the story to continue.
Starlighter S-14 chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
very nice. Although it would have made an excellent long story but it was very lovely just the same. I think you should write more Malinks.