Reviews for A Pure Death
JazzySatinDoll chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Ah -sob- that was so morbidly beautiful. Though I must say, I would probably share the thoughts of young Ford in not wanting to even think about a world without Arthur. The two of them need a little dimension somewhere all to themselves so they can just keep on living together.

And that little spiel about the weather? Just plain brilliance.
XxJustAGirlxX chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
*crys* Very very good. I think I'm a sucker for a story like this but oh well.

You got Ford just right, and I'm glad you put Random in it. :)
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
That was very depressing, yet extremaly sweet at the same time. I didn't cry, but people always tell me I'm heartless. "Free of weirdness". I think I want my death to be full of weirdness.
Ryntha chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I didn't cry (ha all those people who did), I think 'cause I wasted all my tears on this fic about Zaphod (I LOVE Zaphod). However I also like Ford/Arthur pairing and this was beautiful. Because Random was in it makes it all the more special - you don't find many fics with Random in. Please write more...
Pink Kangaroo chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wow, I actually shed tears. I didn't even know I had a soul, let alone tears. Good job.
mssparrington chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Ah! This was lovely! A bit sad, but really clever and sweet too. Ford and Arthur are a great couple. You have Ford spot on.
vogon jelts chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
*sob* *hysterical crying* it's so sad! i love it though, Arthur is special *sniff sniff* and even if he doesnt exist in this universe or dimention or reality he's out there and a universe without him is much bleaker. (same goes for DNA i salute him)
Minor God chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
*cries* My God, this is really beautiful! It's just how I would picture Arthur's death. *cries more* It's great!
Bowie'sBabe chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Ha! Didn't cry this time. But I love it. Very reflective and calming, in a way...
nekohebi chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
aw! that's sad. now i'm depressed. but a well written story. *sob*
DarthTofu chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Het hem- EW! FORD AND ARTHUR GAY? EW! Oh, yes, and htichiker stories are supposed to be happy, carefree, and nonsensical NOT miserable.
wolverbunny69 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
not really into slash...but this one was poignant..good...
Rowana S chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I'm speechless. I'm torn between making some sort of witty comment about how I'm not really crying *nudgewink* and adding the story to my favourites list. I think I'll just do both. Very good. No, really, very very good. My mind is boggling. Write more.
Les Lapins Mauvais chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I'm not crying! I've just got something in my eye... sniffle. Why did you have to kill Arthur, dammit? Lovely angst. And I think you're right about the old man in the shack.
HurriCanine chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
*sniff* You almost had me in tears by the end. Good thing I didnt cry though, my family might get suspicious. Hopelessly romantic, yet angsty. Just the way I like it.