Reviews for That pinked haired girl
Your sue hurts my brain chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Heh, not bad, mind you I think it could have been paced a little better and altogether been longer but i have to say it really was a pretty good story for what it was. keep writing.
LadyLeelee87 chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
I really liked this story. It's about time lol. Well hope to read some more of your stories soon!
Dani Dash chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
awsome plz update ASAP
ExodusX chapter 3 . 6/9/2005
Michelle? I thought he liked Anita. -confused-
RainingHearts chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
yay you finally updated. yay yay yay yay yay yay!keep on doing that. keep on updaing pleez.
LadyLeelee87 chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
The confrontation was good I especially liked it when Daisuke punched Junior well hope you update soon it was really a good chapter
ExodusX chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
hm, very interesting! keep updating!
animevampirefreak chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
i'd like to say thanks for writing a read or die fanfic with the Anita/Junior pairing. There aren't many good ones circulating around well please keep posting chapters because the story seems promising.

LadyLeelee87 chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
I liked this chapter and it's good that you are going to put Anita and Junior together! So this guy is going to bring Junior back for Anita? Well I can't wait to read more
RainingHearts chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
cool. please write more.

P.S is daisuke on here the daisuke that is on DNAngel but has blue hair?
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
It's a very good story but I would like to hear about what happened between Junior and Anita they were such a good couple
noromaru chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Interesting story so far. I'd like to hear what happened between Junior & Anita. So please update soon! :)
ExodusX chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Junior dumped Anita? How very sad...they were my favorite pairing...anyways, not bad of a start. It's interesting to see an original character, and I look forward to seeing why Anita is more violent than usual.