Reviews for Negotiations
animeneko311 chapter 1 . 4/27
The negotiations cracked me up! Loved it, thank you!
ForgottenEllipses chapter 1 . 3/27
Aww, how sweet! Characterizations were believable, in depth, and personable. Great job with dialogue and also not having too much chunky description in between. It helped keep the story moving. Of course, my one wish is that it was longer and we would see more of their relationship into the future as it progresses. Maybe a sequel? :D
Cithara chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Absolutely fantastic. I love your narrative voice, it's very pithy and immensely readable. Great work.
otpsfloat chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Awww...kind of wish there was an epilogue, but anyhow this was really sweet!
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
This is absolutely awesome and sweet, thanks for writing!
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I am defiantly not a Snarry shipper, but that was cute
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Lovely. ;)
CornerOfYourEye chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
LOL it's hilarious how businesslike the both of them are! Great story!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Amazing. Hands down, you have created a beautiful story that hooks people in. Snape and Harry are so amusing together!
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Seve is caught in Harry's love web..hahaha..he will never have any control now hahaaa...
good work
Tekko chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
XD Wow, I can't believe I haven't read this before! I love the back and forth between these two as well as Confident!Harry telling Sev what's good. And the 'dos and don'ts' list of how the relationship will be - brilliant! I loved it *_*

Tekko
Belgaris chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I laughed so much reading this. Especially at the relationship terms, the best being Severus not wanting blood draining from his brain impairing his judgement. Fantastic witty writing. Loved it.
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
you know if more people bothered to get all these things out in the open there'd be less...
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Yum. What a wonderful story! Thank you!
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
hahaha, awww... XD really funny and cute.