Reviews for Surrender to Fate
CharmedLover4 chapter 45 . 12/8/2013
Oh my , don't know what to say iv cried and laughed so much reading this and it's just amZing :) I'm going to read all your other charmed fanfics because your such A good writer
CharmedLover4 chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Amazing story , love the name of the kids , wish prue didn't die tho
GirlOnFire33 chapter 45 . 6/5/2013
I totally agree with everyone else :) Suspend away, I love the characters so I can totally see you continuing :P Glad you took my little nudge about loose ends haha, I will have to read through again to see if I can spot any (not that I will mind doing that in the least- gives me an excuse to do so)!

I look forward to reading the sequel as well as the new story you mentioned oh and by the way, great ending - cheese, but not too much cheese haha xD Keeeeeeeeep writing :)
Ariya Elizabeth Cullen Black chapter 45 . 6/1/2013
Suspend away :) I am eager to read it
tragedyofcircumstance chapter 45 . 5/31/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT DID NOT JUST END. YOU DID NOT JUST END THAT. NO. NO. NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. SOMETHING THIS AWESOME AND THIS EPIC CANNOT JUST END! STOP! NO! NO!
I nearly had a heart attack when I read the author's note. It's ENDING? But-but-but I've been following this story for FOUR MONTHS! What am I going to do without Corrine, Melinda, Katelyn, and Rebecca? I CAN'T, I CAN'T, I CAN'T! *SHUDDERS* Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out... it's OVER?! I think I'm going through Surrender withdrawals.
On a happier note... YAY! MUSHY SCENE! I also love how you piled the other two cousins on there in the end of the mushy scene, and OMG the ending... I died. I honestly think I died.
Thank you for another amazing epic awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! BECAUSE IT'S NOT OVER...
lizardmomma chapter 45 . 5/31/2013
very nice ending, will be on the look out for the sequel.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/31/2013
Loved it
Dozy Dora chapter 45 . 5/31/2013
I've been reading this story since the beginning and I really enjoyed it, especially the last chapter when Phoebe came back! :) Great job! :D x
CharmedOpal chapter 45 . 5/31/2013
OMG. I just wrote α whole thing for this review and it deleted itself. Son of α slut!

Right. First off, *WACK* one last granny hit, just for the hell of it;). ...that's gonna leave α bruise.

I still can't believe you've completed this story! Well done, missy!:D

(We still need to do something about crossroads:/)

I'm so upset you're gonna be finishing this story, but I hope your next story is as good as this one :)

And I also can't wait for the sequel.

Well.. CONGRATULATIONS! And I'm gonna miss this story:( xoxoxo
Daicy chapter 45 . 5/31/2013
Great ending, although to me 'the Charmed Ones are still dead' thing is a loose end. I was kind of hoping you would bring them back in the end, that the cousins would save Piper, Phoebe, and Paige considering those three were not destined to die (I have nothing against Prue, but I definitely remember something about her being destined to die being mentioned near the beginning).

As to the ages thing, I understand what you mean about aging them so as you can avoid school, but... It is a little strange to bend reality like that unless you make it the effects of a spell gone awry:

'Katelyn! Your spell was supposed to make the authorities and outside world believe that we had a legal guardian looking after us!' yelled Corrine.
'That's what it did, didn't it?' asked Katelyn, shrugging.
'No. The spell aged us by approximately six years!' shouted Corrine.
'Exactly. This means we are all old enough to not need a guardian,' said Katelyn, as she began to rummage through her purse. After a minute or two, she pulled out a piece of plastic card. 'Cool! I have an I.D.!'
'Katelyn, spell or no spell, you are actually almost 18. That is nowhere near 21,' Melinda pointed out.
'The spell worked, Mel, and anyway according to this I.D., I am now 23 years old,' said Katelyn with a grin. 'Which means you are too, Mel. Hey! That means you could take over P3 if you wanted!'
Melinda went quiet while she considered the possibility.
'Er guys... Does this mean no more school?' said Rebecca.
Melinda frowned. 'I was looking forward to taking my finals.'
Katelyn grinned even more. 'I wasn't. This was a great spell after all.'
Anouki90 chapter 45 . 5/30/2013
Aw what a sweet ending! I can't wait for your sequal. And for me it would be no problem if the cousins were older. Honestly I already forgot they were this young.

Great ending to a great story.
tragedyofcircumstance chapter 44 . 5/29/2013
PHOEBE? IS THAT YOU? *pokes* *jumps on top of* AGHHHHH I did not see that coming at all! Phoebe! But WAIT... how could she orb? Or heal? *hears evil cackling in the distance, sighs* I suppose now that we're on the downwards slope, that will be explained... It WILL be explained, right? RIGHT?
After all of her bitchiness, seeing Melinda be all mushy is like my dream come true. It gives me that warm giddy feeling inside of me. Right now, the thing I'm looking most to in the future of Surrender (well, one of the things) is a big, mushy, Melinda apology scene. Please make my wish come true, please make my wish come true...
Awwwwwwww, poor Katelyn...
It's funny though. With all the time that has passed from when the original Charmed Ones first died, they sort of took a backseat in my mind with all that was happening. But now they're back, and now I feel all sad... I see why you chose Phoebe for Karen, though.
AGHHHHH LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
tragedyofcircumstance chapter 43 . 5/29/2013
Woah. Woah, woah, woah, WOAH. So Cole is good? WHAT? Well, at least now you have past the first test proving you are worthy to be a Charmed writer. In the canon series, Cole was Evil, then good, then dead, then good, then evil, then good, then evil, then dead, then good, then insane, then evil, and then dead. Oh, and then good. You seem to be following the same pattern. So he was dead, then good, then evil, then good, then gone? Wat? WAT? Gah, fanfic authors these days. And YES! CARSY'S DEAD! Wait...why do I have the sudden feeling that you're laughing at me...
Anyway, awesome chapter as usual with and extremely evil cliffhanger...
CharmedOpal chapter 44 . 5/29/2013
OH MY GOD! YOU ARE CRUEL! THE WHOLE TIME IT WAS PHOEBE? Goddamnit.

That was awesome, good job on this chapter. And Cole better get his ass back in this story!:(
lizardmomma chapter 44 . 5/29/2013
so Pheebs came to help out, good for her. I wonder who the new whitelighter will be