Reviews for Every Snupin Ever Written
P chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Now that was brilliant! XD I especially loved the kinky/drunk Hermione. Dumbledore's conclusion was pure awesomeness.
katerpi chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I read the one where he gets trapped in a cell with Lupin. I've read a few you mentioned lol it was great.
Suzie chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I've re-read this fic so many times and I still love it - it always manages to crack me up.
hels chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I haven't laughed so much in ages :P
Resevius chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
In-Cred-Ib-Ly Fun-Ny! This one's definitely my favorite from you. Really really engenius how you mentioned all of those scenarios in one. I've read it like fifteen times, and I still can't mention all of them. I actually read this one right after Still Life and had to laugh at the recognition. ... Oh, hell, I was laughing at all of it! Truly awesome! "Good Lord, he's twinkling. I hate it when he twinkles, it never means anything good for a Slytherin." Hahahahahaha! That was my favorite line. ... I can just see Hermione trying to count how many Dumbledores were in front of them. ... Okay, I'm done rambling. As always, amazing job!
Prosperosdaughter chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Truly monumentally entertaining how you've enveloped practically every scenario. And bless the teenagers' self-centred point of view that if they didn't know about an absence (because adults can't have lives of their own, after all) it couldn't have happened. The parodying of your own stories is genius. The conversation between the group really does flow like a drunken conversation with the swapping of ideas. It is a thing of beauty. I've read it several times over and I just keep laughing or snorting in a really unladylike fashion. I love it. Thank you.
Oranyi chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was so funny! I was sincerely laughing out loud at some parts! It made my day, thank you.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I! Love! This! Why does it have so few reviews? This is brilliant!
exoterica chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Batty Angel chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love this fic :'D It was epic and funny dude *thumbs up*
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Ohhhhhh man~ that was epic!

Epic Epic.

Thank you for compiling all the scenarios like that ~ love the concept on how you presented the information and how seamlessly the idea's merged and flowed.

Brilliant! Hahahaha (I recognized most but not all) :P
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Absolutely brilliant! You are great, I loved it )
missisaac chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
what a story had me giggle at all the concepts at how they got together couldnt help it :)
iAvenger chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Hahahahahaha! This is just so funny.