Reviews for Cold Mountain
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
sabes, eres una de mis escritoras favoritas, pero desde un principio hubieras pues : sessxkik y asi no me hubiera desilusionado al final :(
fairytwin chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
omg i love this story, thanks for finching XD oh this is , -sadgirl91
SadGirl91 chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
it was awsome, please let it be a KIKYO AND SESSHOMARU! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU ! T.T
LONEY chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
MAKE IT AN INUxKIKxSESSY...I'M A REAL BIG KIKYO AND SESSHOMARU FAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLESAE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE{ECT}

I'LL GIVE YOU A DOLLAR ...SOMEDAY

PLESAE PLEASE PLEASE
sugarspiice chapter 6 . 6/20/2006
aww...this is such a sweet story. Please update soon!
Element-Angel-Forever chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
I love this story, please update soon!
azn kawaii kikyo the devil chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
wow this is a great story, please update soon!
Cold Kikyo chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
So sweet i loved 't wait for the next soon:)
Deadly Sinner 666 chapter 6 . 11/8/2005
aw. that was such a sweet chap. this kinda sounds like Romeo and Juliet... oO am I the only one who noticed or am I just late... XD

more asap

xx Kikyou xx
Priestess of the Souls chapter 5 . 9/15/2005
Wow, How Will Sesshomaru Get Back To Kikyo... I Wonder When And If He Gets Back Will Kikyo Be There Or Just Her Angry Father, And What's the deal with Rin. So many Unanswered Questions.

Please Keep On Writing.
Cold Kikyo chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
This is 't wait for the next soon:)
CrucifiedPanther chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Oh my goodness! When the chapter said someone would die, I strated to freak out, thinking that you killed Sesshomaru off. But anywho...

I liked the chapter still! And awe. You're not going to update soon. Oh well. I'll just wait patentiently...*glares at snacks* Without my Veggie Crisps thank you very much! And it was Rin! Who ever knew? Well technically you did, but, just never mind. And Kaede died! GASP! Hm...ok I'm done feeling sorry for her.

But please, continue when ever. I must know what happens! PLEASE! *clings to SkyMaiden* I'm going to DIE if you don't!
tegoriin chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
Pls update!Make it a sesskik fic PLEASE...
Deadly Sinner 666 chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Good chap. I wonder if Sesshoumaru is going to make it back. And this girl could only be Kagura or Kagome or Rin. Or an OC. In this fic, it seems like it could become and InuKik fic since Sessh is missing and practically on death's bed. But then again, Kikyou could be strong and wait for him till death do them part. But, personally, I think Kikyou should end up with Inuyasha because, no matter how much she loves Sessh, Inuyasha (so far) seems like he's going to be by her side the entire time and that I think something might happen between them that will trigger love. But its your fic.

Also (I thought of this after I reviewed -.-) For your "Married to the Mob" fic; Kikyou seems like she loves Inuyasha more now and that Sesshoumaru doesnt matter all that much anymore. So is she like going to divorce him before the baby is born then go with Inuyasha since it's his child or something? Anyway, update that soon too!

Love all your fics! Much support!

xx Kikyou xx

PS:

_
CrucifiedPanther chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
*on the floor with ten bags of Veggie Crisps all gone*

Finally...you updated! But I feel sick from the chips. How could you betray me like that my wonderful delicious chips? How could you? But anyways...

Ok that's it! I'm making a voodoo doll of Kikyou's father! *gets out stuffing* How dare he say Sesshomaru was nothing! O that makes me so mad *starts sewing voodoo together*

But, ok I cried. I cried, ok I admit it! The letters were so beautiful. But awe...poor Kikyou. *hugs Kikyou plushie* And Inuaysha is a good boy *pets Inuyasha voodoo doll*

Ok, I loved this chapter, so update soon! *finishes voodoo doll* mwhahahahaha MWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Feel the wrath of my evil powers! MWHAHAHAHA! *looks at people staring* Um...hi...but update soon!