Reviews for Advent of Glory
krisaku chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Oh my your story is mysterious I like continue
mayuralover chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
9 long years... I know you may never finish this story, but just saying this puts me at ease: this is a lovely story and I do hope you continue it. Fakir and Ahiru's emotions... it would be nice to see how the story would have played out.
MajorPayne67 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow. Great story. Would love to read more!
Chascochi chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
What!? Why no next chapter?! I wanna know what happened! :(

Great story, though. I loved it! I want more! MORE! :)
yukishakura chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This story is so good you really should finish it XD. My heart was gonna burst from all the pain that Fakir felt from Ahiru's rejection. Too bad if this story went unfinished.. The build up was already good ..
kuromimi chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
It has been a while since I associated myself with Princess Tutu, the anime was really beautiful-both plot and the characters.

The fandom, I know, is quite , I consider myself lucky enough to have come across your story. A story of what could have progressed after the short lived anime. The original story had potential to continue, to go beyond the end-beginning that was presented to us. During the months after I saw the last episode of the anime, my mind was filled with daydreams upon daydreams on what Ahiru and the others would be after. But, I have difficulty expressing those to writing. But yours did. In all honesty your story has great potential. The flow, the characterization, the aura it emanates, the plot are all beautifully made.

I can't express myself thoroughly, but I hope I was able to convey my message-even if just bits of it would reach you.

I guess, if I were to put it simply, UPDATE THIS STORY FOR GOODNESS SAKE! This is looong overdue! 7 years? almost a decade.
kiniro-cat chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
You're probably not gonna update but i love your story and i want to follow it just in case. I really wish you could continue it. :(
Breeluv chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
that was good
Sakura Fleur Miyuku chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
why wont you finish this?

(the way fakir ogled her body was so cute!)
maura chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
all in character check nice visuals check conflict check no odd generic anime themes good spelling not saying said all the time... you've got your self a reader for the long haul by the way step up due dates for updating
Amariahellcat chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I realize you haven't updated this in several years, but I do hope you'll do so someday as I'd like to see where you take this idea. :)
eravicis chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This is very interesting. It made me want to read more and to figure out what was going on. There's so much confusion in the first chapter! D:

Please update soon!
RoyalGreenGirl - Eloise Miner chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
EKK... write write write! oh the suspense! :D:D:D
bots chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
please continue!
Eloise R. Miner chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
ZOMG I LOVE IT! i seriously started writing another part to tutu but this is SO much better then mine XP