Reviews for Together Forever
Sandlesloveblooms chapter 14 . 12/16/2007
Hurry and update! I love this story. It's sweet. Sandles is the best ship EVER!
crimebuff chapter 13 . 4/23/2006
yea!

wonderful story

I love it!

Greg and Sara forever
Jennie chapter 13 . 4/20/2006
Well, the logical place would be a hotel for a bit of a honeymoon. But yes, I am wondering if that's where they'll end up or not. And nice to see them finally married, albeit it being a very short time between engagement and marriage. I wonder what the others will think...
livetoeat06 chapter 12 . 1/14/2006
aw! :wipes tear::...what a sweet story...power to the sandleness! lol...awesome story...
IDoNotJudge chapter 12 . 7/12/2005
YAY! MORE SOON! PLEASE!
Lalenna chapter 12 . 7/6/2005
*smiles* Aw thats so cute! I'm dreading what you have in store now and I cant wait for Grissom and everyone to fine out. I would sulk you let everyone else read this before me, but it was too sweet and I'm in a good mood lol. Talk to you later baby. X
Jenn Sidle chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
I din't know why but I have a bad feeling something bad is going to happen! I don't want anything to happen to them! I love them too much! lol Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! On another note only 6 days till my birthday!
drury01 chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
okay, so i didn't realize the next chapter was already posted. You did a good job on this one too, they sound so happy. It's nice to see sara so happy, which doesn't usually happen. She generally also isn't impulsive, so it's nice to see that.
drury01 chapter 11 . 7/5/2005
I can't even explain the reaction I had to this chapter though the title kinda hinted at what happened. I really wasn't expecting sara to be the one to propose, that was a great idea. I think this is the first fic I've read here where sara has proposed and it's definately something I could see her doing. Great job on this chapter, and greg had better accept in the next chapter.
FicFreak6 chapter 12 . 7/5/2005
yay! *overwhelmed with Sandle fluff" hahaha you've got to continue this! I can't wait to see what happens next!
FicFreak6 chapter 11 . 7/5/2005
AH! What do you mean, SLIGHT cliffy? post soon! I really need to see what happens!
IDoNotJudge chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
I wish I was Sara right now...lol POST SOON!
Jenn Sidle chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
Aw my finger is bleeding! Oh so much blood! Wow it is really hard to typr with one finger! Anyways great chapter! I love it! So if you don't post again before the 4th, Happy Forth of July! And to all us Canadians Happy first of July!
FicFreak6 chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
aww... poor Greggo. SARA MUST LOVE HIM!

it's so sweet that he's buying the ring... I'd just love for Sara to show that she has a little emotion left and has the ability to love :)
Hogwarts Shadowhunter chapter 10 . 6/29/2005
this story is gr8...n i like the way u havent gone straight into the relationship n the fact that u havent rushed into sara sayin i love u...its sweet
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »