Reviews for The Second Wedding
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Lol...Why is it that with every fandom I like, when I read fanfictions, I usually end up really liking either the crack couple or the not-so-canon-couple?

I mean, I love AniPad to death but...

Gosh, this is SO CUTE! I honestly think they would make a really good couple - Obi would be mature and sensible with just the right amount humor and Padme would be the soft, comforting side he needed - they'd balance each other out! Now if only something like this had actually happened after SOMEONE went crazy...

But honestly, I loved this. It was cute, not OOC, and well written. Great job!
Rae F. Scott chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Awesome story ! Liked it very much !
Kenobifan chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
“Keep breathing. You’ve turned purple.” LMAO - This was a sweet story. I really enjoy Obidala's with happy endings. :) Thanks
Ticklesivory chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Yay! Happy endings! My favorite! Yes..I'm smiling like an idiot right now. Thanks!
British Princess chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
AW. How cute. I love it.
Laura Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Okay, I admit it; I think I’m beginning to like the idea of this couple. I think you do a fantastic job of highlighting how Padmé’s reasons for loving the two men are so different – Anakin was the passionate, wild, “forbidden fruit”, so to speak, but Obi-Wan is more of a mature, responsible, and tender love. I appreciate the though you put into this idea!

The whole “Are you my daddy, Obi?” scene was priceless – very cute! I like seeing the “lighter” side of Obi-Wan in this story, and you make it very easy to create a mental picture of what you’re writing. I am enjoying this little series immensely thus far!
once within a dream chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aw! Cute, cute, cute, cute! I love this! Now, I'm going to read the one about the morning after. *wink wink* lol.
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
This fic earns a very contented "AW". So sweet _!
RaeAnne chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
"It wasn’t comfort, but it was hope."

a beautiful line, I just loved it.

Your story on the whole was nice, I would have liked to see a bit more explaining...A slower look at the history, lettings us get a look at the way you turned the events to be Obidala. But the story was just a nice overview of what could have been.

RaeAnne -(-
heartnut chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Thank you for continuing the story! This was great! I love the AU storyline you've written. It's really quite nice. I think you should keep going. winkwink.
CK chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Just wanted to let you know how much i enjoyed this story and looking forward to more from you.
mrs. skywalker chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
did you say there was going to be more? i really really like this. will anakin come back?
Vee017 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
This was such a sweet story. Leia asking if he was her daddy was cute.

Thanks for writing this!
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Excellent job! I'd really love to see more of this and thanks that you already wrote that there will be more :o)

More details about the beginning, pretty please? Yes? ;o)

~Saskia~