Reviews for Icarus
SoulSiphon chapter 6 . 1/29
Shoot! This is really well written. It's scary, I almost sympathize with Voldemort and his belief. Well done! Hope to read more from you.
Monarchslayer chapter 10 . 1/15
Oh my goodness that was so beautiful.
Ava chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Oh, god. I've read a lot of tomione/voldione fics-seriously, I had a terrible period of endless fic readings and little to no sleep-but this one. This...carefully crafted and constructed work is by far the best-the absolute best-I have read. I'm not an official critic, but-in my humble opinion-you are an incredible writer, and you weave this story into an intricate web of details and characterization and an interlocking plot, and, quite frankly, everything worked flawlessly. Hermione and Lord Voldemort were so well developed and well-written, and the method of spacing out sections of each letter in each chapter was interesting and unique. The fic was neither too long nor too short, and...and I don't exaggerate here, incredibly unbelievably beautifully perfect.
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
I know I already reviewed, but I just re-read this story and it's as wonderful as ever. Your writing just gives me an ache in my chest, and I want things to happen that contradict each other in relation to the things I love about this story - I love how she loves Voldemort, so I want her to resurrect him, but I also love how she keeps herself as herself, doesn't change for him or for her love, so I want her to keep that book hidden forever.
All in all, I think I love this the way it is - hanging, like it's a song cut off before the resolution, but perfect. There is no other way this could have ended, I believe.
There's hope here, even though it's so painful.
Thank you for writing this story! I will probably be back again sometime :)
TheAlabasterPhoenyx
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Not the ending I wanted, but it was very well written, the whole thing. Thank, it was a very lovely piece of work )
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
I'm getting excited! D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
I wonder where this will all lead to, hmm. *continues to read*
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
The investigation begins! 3
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
This is pretty well written and I can tell a lot of thought and research went into this, nice )
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This seems interesting, I shall continue to read )
Angelic Reprobate chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
Woah. Just woah.
I loved it so much.
Thank you for the great read.
The Happiest chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
superb story!
SilverFox62 chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
This a great story! I'm kind of sad that Hermione didn't get to rub it in Dumbledore's face who Icarus really was or get to continue her research in the magical world, but I really think she made the right choice for her. Again great story and great job!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
This made me kinda teary... What a great little tale. Thanks for writing
Anna chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Great, lovely, wonderful story! I love how you kept it relatively short, not going into endless filling-up, but keeping it the way it should be. It's just perfect this way, and I have no criticism at all. Keep writing, please.