Reviews for Icarus
PenArt chapter 10 . 7/20
Wow good story! I enjoyed it, some parts was very funny like the reaction of Hermione at the first letter of Dumbledor :D
And I liked the end, too :)
wingchan7 chapter 10 . 6/11
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing!
kiara chapter 10 . 4/26
oh my god...
i have no words. I can't even begin to describe how much i love this story. it's so unconventional and so abnormal, frankly, and it works perfectly somehow. it works. you write beautifully. the use of a letter/journal entry in each chapter is magnificent-the overall effect it has on the story is amazing. it's short but not too short, and the plot is fascinating-more fascinating than the every-day "time travel-escaping from grindlewald-friends with minerva mcgonagall-" type tomione stories. i loved this story, to say the least. it's captivating and beautiful and I can't think of anything else to say except thank you, for writing this and contributing a work of art to the tomione fandom.
Wildrop chapter 10 . 4/6
Beautiful.
Thanks for writing!
ThreeQuartersOfTheWayThere chapter 10 . 4/2
The originality of this fic is amazing!
Summertime Happiness chapter 10 . 2/21
Truly brilliant!
is chapter 10 . 2/15
Oh, but this is brilliant! Thank you!
Liath0524 chapter 10 . 2/3
I'm speechless. This has to be one of the most brilliant fics I've ever had the pleasure to read: a beautiful writing style, an inspired storyline, and a masterfully written conclusion that is the perfect tone of bittersweet. Simply amazing.
anerisa chapter 10 . 1/19
wow, what a fascinating, original story!
I especially loved the ending -how they really saw each other, how Hermione had to erase herself to really succeed, but Voldermort (temptation) still waits for her.
Lillihope chapter 10 . 1/5
I really liked your story, it was really enjoyable to read, I throughly enjoyed it. Delightfully dark, inherently delectable. Thanks for providing such an entertaining story.
sakuras.horcrux chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
HOLYSHIT
H chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
MASTER OF DIVINATION. Voldemort, you couldn't get a prophecy write and you call yourself master of divination. Scoffs
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
How human! Thank you for the story!
gail19 chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
oh. wow.
Renavelia chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
Wow, this was unique. I really enjoyed reading this. The letters added within the story were great. I kind of feel sorry for Voldemort though and Hermione. All in all, this was a great read and I'm glad to have chance this as the pairing threw me off. Trying new things and glad this was one.