Reviews for Icarus
Liath0524 chapter 10 . 2/3
I'm speechless. This has to be one of the most brilliant fics I've ever had the pleasure to read: a beautiful writing style, an inspired storyline, and a masterfully written conclusion that is the perfect tone of bittersweet. Simply amazing.
anerisa chapter 10 . 1/19
wow, what a fascinating, original story!
I especially loved the ending -how they really saw each other, how Hermione had to erase herself to really succeed, but Voldermort (temptation) still waits for her.
lillilhope chapter 10 . 1/5
I really liked your story, it was really enjoyable to read, I throughly enjoyed it. Delightfully dark, inherently delectable. Thanks for providing such an entertaining story.
sakuras.horcrux chapter 10 . 12/23/2015
HOLYSHIT
H chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
MASTER OF DIVINATION. Voldemort, you couldn't get a prophecy write and you call yourself master of divination. Scoffs
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
How human! Thank you for the story!
gail19 chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
oh. wow.
Renavelia chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
Wow, this was unique. I really enjoyed reading this. The letters added within the story were great. I kind of feel sorry for Voldemort though and Hermione. All in all, this was a great read and I'm glad to have chance this as the pairing threw me off. Trying new things and glad this was one.
Can't Login chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
I'm crying.

Important question.

Does he mean that a piece of him will live on in a metaphorical sense or in a physical sense (i.e. a horcrux)?

I was a great story.

I love it.

I love you.

I hated it.

It made me cry.

I hate you.

You made me cry.

Yours faithfully,
Bookwormsingerwriter (also known as penguins . in . tuxedos on Instagram)
Fangirl
Thumbs up, I love it!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Beautiful story
Lunaliceazreal chapter 9 . 9/16/2015
Wow I feel bad for hermione
Lunaliceazreal chapter 8 . 9/16/2015
Well I'm glad that he died
Lunaliceazreal chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Omg what's going to happen next
Lunaliceazreal chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
She actually found a cure wow