Reviews for Icarus
Featha96 chapter 10 . 6/11
Wow! There was so much depth to this story
babs chapter 10 . 5/5
By Merlins beard, what an amazing story, or should i rather say what a terrifying one! I'm alone at home and its getting dark outside and after reading the last lines of this tenth chapter I was shaking from fear. I try to compensate this by consuming lots of sugar lol. It is masterfully written in the letters and thoughts of different characters. That you chose Icarus as Hermione's pseudonym is perfectly fitting.
Thank you, I say, for such an emotionally peace, that earns it's beauty not because of fluff, graphic descriptions or bantering but because of it's plot alone.

I name myself,
Babs
violetvolpe chapter 10 . 4/25
This was such an interesting story. It's depth and plot we're so captivating. Really good!
creativebug1988 chapter 10 . 4/11
Wow, this story was so good. I really enjoyed how you used letters to tell part of the story. I also think it's interesting that the more knowledge Hermione gained, the darker her plans became. I love how Voldemort seduced her with knowledge. I can see why Hermione felt the need to leave the wizarding world completely by the end. On the other hand, I didn't see it coming that Voldemort would leave Icarus the means to bring him back from the dead, but that's a great deal of temptation for Hermione and I wonder if removing herself from magic will be enough for her to not succumb. Ugh, it's evil leaving an open ending like that. ;-)
SaiyaCat chapter 5 . 3/27
This is so Cool!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 3/27
This is So Amazing!
Jensniffer chapter 10 . 3/15
I think I too fell in love with Voldemort towards the end of this story. Despite how manipulative he was, and how her feelings are probably a combination of a long correspondence liberally dosed with pheromones, he's fulfilled the perfect role of the "Magnificent Bastard" (trope). This was wonderful, and thank you so much for writing it!
stuckunderwater chapter 10 . 2/23
This is wonderful.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Incredible.
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Wow, one of the best open ended endings ever. Of course, I choose to believe that she resurrects him back. But he can't practice magic anymore, so they both become world renown scientists.
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
Ouch, that sounds like pure torture. Especially to Hermione.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
Aww, you broke my heart a little.
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
Ooooh no, it's so good I haven't actually noticed how short it is. There is no way they'll fall in love now!
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Ooooh, I so wish you had written how exactly Hermione made her cure known! But how exciting, that she has achieved it and that Remus is now free.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
I absolutely adored Harry' and Ron's reaction, I love their friendship. And Hermione's Mum's letter was just lovely.