Reviews for The Fallen
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
If I could review this more than one time . . . I TOTALLY WOULD! THIS IS AWESOME! And how you were talking about god and Jesus at the end there? Totally AWESOME how you aren't afraid to show that you believe in something higher. Also, you are an UNBELIEVABLE WRITER. I was LITERALLY CRYING during this. YOU AND THIS FIC ARE AWESOME! I WAS CRYING DURING THIS! (And not because the grammar was so bad it was making me tear up that you murdered all those innocent letters . . . Just kidding :) your grammar was awesome)

This is the only fic I've ever read that actually made me no joke CRY, like tears running down my cheeks full on crying cry. You are awesome, and you are using the gifts and talent in writing that god gave you to a level I only dream to someday achieve.

Also, and I love the way you wrote Ron as not just the bumbling sidekick, but a full on hero. He totally deserves it.

-Spilled Ink #82
pbow chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
The plan is good but there is one possible fatal flaw in DeLong's plans that you may not have considered.

Governments around the world change leadership often, every few years or so. That would mean he would have to exchange the leaders (and the doctors and dentists and such) for their doubles much too fast to be programmed properly.

If DeLong thought he had all the time in the world, he was mistaken.

The plan could possibly work but it does seem to have that flaw to it.

Just a thought.

pbow
Mr. Wizard chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Brilliant ending: great fight, wonderful use of two elements from the series (I especially liked Joe) and the sweetest ending of any story I've read on this site.
Mr. Wizard chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Great fight sequence, I like how Ron gains the upper hand. The use of mental imaging in Kim was very well done, and the rumination on masks was just wonderful, and you cap it all off with a strong finish.
Mr. Wizard chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
I thought that she might be the Phoenix, but still so well played. The fight in Paris was excellent, as was the emotional aftermath. And the meeting at the ball, perfect.
Mr. Wizard chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This gets better and better. The conversations between Ron and Yori, the action, Wade showing the steel beneath the mild surface. Only sorry the German died before he could tell them where Concolor is. And now to learn that for all intents and purposes there is no GJEU.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
A lot of good things in this chapter. Strong opening with Ron and Wade. The humor was great...Robert Marley! Und Unibrow, ach du leiben!

I had hoped Yamanouchi would deal itself in the game. Ron's going to face a long, hard road and I'm sure that dark whisper will come up again.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Very strong opening. I really want to see this shadow man. Ron has to be right: but I've the feeling we won't know for sure for some time.
Drag0nf1y chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
The list of my favorite stories on the planet just grew by 1! Keep going!
screaming phoenix chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
"That what does not kill you makes you stronger" Fredrich Nietzsche. The depth of this tale is amazing. Kim, violated in every sence of the word,worried how all this has affected Ron.

Ron ,sacrifacing his innocence, by killing a man in defence of himself and in persuit of his walking the edge of the razor line between justice and vengenge but not failing in their core is a story worth re-reading as much as you for the honor of knowing and enjoying this tale.
Danny-171984 chapter 6 . 11/6/2007
I don't know if I'm happy that I read your story or not. I mean the plot was excellent. But the part where Kim...got...when I read that part, it was really REALLY hard for me to process that. It was actually painful...sigh. Love your ending thou.

Danny-171984 chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Im glad that KP is back to her senses...but what really troubles me, and scares me the most is that this might not be the real KP. Another thing that it actually made mad, and felt like stab at the heart, literally, was that this bastard...raped KP. I just hope this is all lies, that he really did NOT touch her that way. I'm so afraid...I hope is not real...

Danny-171984 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
KP...so much drama. Brainwash...Poor Kim, and Ron too...
Danny-171984 chapter 3 . 11/6/2007
That SOB! So there was no GJ in Europe! That was a big conspiracy. Danm...
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Very interesting chapter. I'm glad that Yori came to help. I hope things goes well for Ron...