Reviews for WaTeR aNd OiL
sunset chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Love your story; really funny and interesting! It's a different style wherein Lois & Clark seem to be talking to the audience- I'm picturing it in my mind like I'm actually watching an episode of Smallville.

Thank you for sharing this.
superman4ever chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Wonderful! Please do continue on.
NoNeedAnymore11 chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
good continue!
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
Ok, this doesn't make sense. Why is there a random scientist doing experiments in the basement of Smallville High School? The sentence structure is really choppy, which is a little distracting. Other than that, I love me some Clois! thanks!
MR. SE7EN chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
taht was hot man keep going
fuer grissa ost drauka chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Great update; please continue soon.
puffyBear chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
I like it, I can't wait to read the next chap, but I guess I have to ).
0RoxyRox0 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
CLOIS ROX!
ForeverTom chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
I liked this chapter better. Lois seemed more human, and she ever said she was sorry and admitted she had no reasons to be mean to Clark. (Btw, Clark doesn't hurt Chloe on purpose and Lois made her own cousin jealous)

I hope their relationship progresses in a more believable and positive way and they can be honest to each other. And I like the mystery they may have to investigate together.

(I'm glad you can take well the negative feedback, if any)
TheFasterYouUpdateTheBetter chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
LOL! Another great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next! Clark/Lois rules!
Darth-Suzi chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Yeah, my reviews tend to be kind of verbose. ;) Old habit, that I'm not trying to break.

Once more, awesome, awesome chapter. I know I already said it, but I really like the colloquial style that you have. Plus everyone is perfectly in character. I like Lois' determination to be a great reporter, since, after all, we all know that she is eventually.

The scene with Clark and Lois talking was cute. Really cute. They always do that - pretend that they hate each other, but always be there for each other and hold the other up when they fall. And Clark's jealous! *swoons*

So... *narrowed eyes* What's up with this Kryptonite guy, anyway? Please! Update soon! :D
SheLoves2Read chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
LMAO this is great! i love it :D Clois rocks! :P
TheFasterYouUpdateTheBetter chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I definately love it! It was hysterical. Update soon!
Darth-Suzi chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow. I really enjoy this story. I think you have both of their voices down pat, and it's great to see their inner struggles about each other. *swoon* Clois are so cute... Sorry. Back on topic.

I especially liked the part from Lois' point of view. It was very adorable, and I like the kind of moments where she's straightforward and frank, honest like she so rarely is. Especially her thoughts on love; those seem very in-character for her.

However, a warning: I almost didn't read this, because of the formatting of the title. The random capitalization makes it seem like a casual story, thrown together in five minutes and with no real understanding of the English language. Clearly, upon reading this, it is the opposite, but the formatting's a bit unprofessional, and almost a turn off.

Obviously, I still read it and loved it, and I will be actively following this story, whatever you plan to do. :)
fuer grissa ost drauka chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter.