Reviews for With Her Heart Between His Teeth
Mrs. Hahn chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I have to live vicariously through these fan fics since and EXTREMELY EXCELLENT SHOW got the ax. This was a great fic. Live Love and Rock Hard.
Ronda the Immortal waitress chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
sequel!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
you have to continue this
ProcrastinationQueen chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Love it! Please continue this story. (I should have commented on Running Home, too, but I tend to be really bad at reviewing. Anyway, I'd like to read more of that, too.)
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I can only add to Unchallenged's words, I loved this one too. It made tears shoot into my eyes, and I said earlier that fan fiction usually doesn't do that to me. (So, yes, it's is quality certificate of sorts.) I would just love to read a sequel to this. Please do write one! Please? If I beg? :o)

-TeeJay
unchallenged chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
ah, well I was late reviewing, but I personally loved Running Home and would like to see more in that vein, from you, but I also loved this. It was very sweet and it's nice to see someone write joan as a person who makes mistakes. It's nice to see someone who writes both adam and joan as very human. adjka i just love the way you write. I'd love to see where this is going, but I think I'll probably end up loving anything you write.