Reviews for Quicksilver
cool-green-peas chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
The detail you've included in this is amazing! These two have such a bittersweet relationship, and you captured Sakura's thoughts in this perfectly. I love it!

~Madi
Sakura chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Love the description! So beautifully written~
Insanity Team A.k.a. Violet chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I'll give you brownies! And a review that says this is an awesome story.
pokey chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I loved the last few line, that Sakura knows this is painful for him but can't stand the thought.
WhiteWolf0095 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
pretty good! i like! keep up the good work!
Kouji Tenrai chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Sweet.
CrimsonFaeSorceress chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Aww! It's so cute and so sad! I love it. That was a good idea, and the way you wrote it in present tense made it even better. I don't know what else to say, really. Keep writing!
MG chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Wow, this was really good. I like how you put her thoughts into words like that. Very descriptive. Keep up the good work.
MoeMoeKyunn chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
What up Ghost Whisper!

Great Chapter. It seems to me that if you turn this into a full story it might become a very interesting one. Can't wait to see if you will do something with it.
Apelles chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
The author should be fed, I do agree. But onto the story; I really liked the description, though it lacked a bit at the end, but I guess you had the dialoge fill in that void. Cute, very nice. Hope to see another fic from you.
link no miko chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Ooh, very nice. I really liked this. Especially the end, when Syaoran saves her. And you totally gave me line death!

"His eyes turn moody at the comment, but he smiles all the same, and she tries to pretend that she never notices. She wants to keep thinking that he's not being hurt by all of this." Those lines just killed me, especially the second one. I just... It was so Sakura, that she worry like that even though she doesn't know why and I just really really heart that line.

I am being incoherent but still!

I like how this fit into canon (and I don't think the ending is too abrupt, although I'm always up for more fluff between these two), and I think a scene like this could have worked very well into that world.

Thank you for the fic! It was cute and bittersweet and was heart. Thank you!
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Aw, so sad. Great job with the description of her memories, and her trying to search through them.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
So sweet - you really picked up on Sakura's struggle and how hard it must be for her. Yay Syaoran to the rescue _ *sigh* I suppose it's too much to ask for Tsubasa to have a perfect happy ending huh?

Anyway, great epic drabble ;) *GN*