Reviews for Diary of a Farmer
Turnip the Scribe chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
I'd say Mary. She's nice and caring, and frankly, Gray is an angsty emo boy who dwells too much on his anger. o_O

However, I also have some ways that you could make the story better. It needs more pizzaz and more flavor. It's not bad, but it needs more detail and emotion. It needs the life that transforms a bunch of words into a story.
TylerP615 chapter 6 . 4/25/2006
I would prefer 5 different endings. If not different endings have him choose Elli.
Karen Moondrop chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
He should choose KAREN! Well, I say that because she's my fave character, but I actually think it would be really interesting if he chose the goddess!
stranger lvl 1 chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
i perfer 5 diffrent endings _ (im to much of a sucker for HM so bear with me) i will remain uunknown for the time being
Cy chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
oh pls...choose MARY besides she is kid and an honest ...only a few people write about her...PLSS!
Wing Omega chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
I vote for 5 endings but if you choose to only do one then I vote for Mary.
noypi chapter 6 . 9/26/2005
pls choose mary as the girl for him -mary is so cute and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Zeek72 chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
Nice fic but it reminds me of love hina in a way and I think there should me some multiple endings.
xmoobeam0159x chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
hurry up and update it plz...
xmoobeam0159x chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I luv this story! Update it more plz... i can't wait to keep on reading! I think Jack should marry Poupori...
lexy499 chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
GR8 stori!

i think dat maybe u should have 5 different endings or u could pick da highest girl if its 2 much wor do 5 different endings.

plz continue and keep up da good work wit dis stori!
HUGE KAREN FAN chapter 5 . 8/8/2005
PLEASE JACK! I'M BEGGING YOU TOU PLEASE, MARRY KAREN! *screams* sorry...

-NOTE TO AUTHOR-

PLEASE make the little girl be Karen... PLEASE!
Danielle chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
I loved that!

Jack, Please choose Karen! She's a very nice girl!
Captain Morgan chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
Good story! Well written (though I think you could use a little help with editing it). I'd definitely like to read more!
Hammermaster chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
I'd suggest Ann, but that's because Ann is my favorite girl in the game. In truth, I really don't care all that much, pick which one you think you will make a better romance with. So far I'd guess it would be Popuri, but... like I said before. Whichever would be best. And like I also said before, I suggest Ann.