Reviews for Black and White
Starhunter79 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
This was a beautiful story that I just adore. Obi Wan and Anakin are awesome together and I love how Anakin and Yoda interact. The only thing is that it's a little abrupt, I know it was only 2 chapters. He falls out of love with Padme quickly maybe because it wasn't love but obsession cause he falls in 'love' at age 9. But I can see Anakin realizing that Palpatine has been deceiving him and turning back to Obi Wan. The ending was sweet and endearing. Thank you for your wonderful story.
htstff57 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
hi I love this story

(P.S. I don't say much)
Corculum chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Omg, all of your stories are so wonderful! And this one was so sweet and cute and right! O *loves* you are officially one of the best authors I know, you have a wonderful style, I love it, I'll go back and review all your other stories too! _ *adds to favourite author list* You're a great author! *bows*
Prosopopeia chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Yes, I have read this fic before and no, I did not leave a review because I was being a lazy ass. This is probably my third time rereading this story and now I will finally, finally leave a proper review. Well, what to say?

Reading your story really makes me mad. Why? Because I can't help but think to my myself, "Why couldn't the movie end like this?" *Sniff, sniff* I loved the way your portrayed Anakin and Obi-Wan's relationship here and the undying loyalty they share. It's really one of the more tender themes in the story. And of course, you tortured Obi...which automatically makes me your biggest fan. XD But, man, what a good a job you do at suspending reality. If I allow myself to fall in too deeply, I would probably forget all about the real ending of the movie. And then when I watch it again, I would be like, "Wait, this didn't happen! Obi-Wan and Anakin end up together!" Yeah, but what a pity I can't let my mind wander too far off the tangent. *_* Great job, I really enjoyed it.
ally127 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
an interesting plot twist! i didn't expect the ending, despite your warning... ;
Catcher-in-the-Rye chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
So cute! I loved it! Yay Obi/Ani!
NelyanaPhonexia chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Ah, *le sigh* I prefer your ending to RotS than the actual one. I wish Ani didn't have to...well...burn alive. He was so pretty. I wouldn't care if he was all evil, but he should have stayed pretty, haha. I really like the idea of Ani turning not back to the Jedi from the Sith, but just to stand by Obi-wan. Thats how it should have been. Oh well. I liked your story: it was short, sweet and to the point and precise and fun to read. Good stuff.
zzsts chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Aw... That was very sweet indeed. I liked it very very much!
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
So sweet. I love it.

But what is going to happen to the twins now?
girlonthewingx chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
That was so sweet! I was actually tearing up near the end! It's so rare to see a well written Anakin/Obi-Wan fic with a good plot. Thanks for the good read and I hope you write more! :)
masterfisto chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
thank God this wasnt graphic i had no idea what slash ment when i read this so i was caught off gaurd great story though yoda kicks ass
rlturner79 chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
*sigh* That was great!
iimagineyou chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
Aw, *tear*, great ending. Anakin works quick eh? "Anakin didn't answer, instead *straddling* Obi-Wan and looking at him intently." I wish I'd seen this story sooner, I feel so out of the loop. Haha. It was a really great read.

iimagineyou chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Oh my gosh! What happens next? Ooh look, another chapter...

shadowcat15 chapter 2 . 6/4/2005