Reviews for Death of a Ghost
literaryomnivore chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Okay, so, I realize that the last time you updated this story was in 2006...but please please please continue...
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
This wants continuing... 6yrs later, will you?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Please! Please continue for my sanity!
CircleSky chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Wow! I love your story. You've written it very well! It's so sad that it's never been finished. Hint hint? Anyway, thanks for writing!
CircleSky chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Argh! This is so sad! I'm really enjoying your story. You're writing it well!
CircleSky chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Heart wrenching!
CircleSky chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow! Cool idea! I want to just cry for Jess though! Almost did, in fact.
Clairegirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Even though I feel bad for ruining the nice number of reviews - 333 - you have here, I just have to review this story. I love it. I love the idea, the characters, your style of writing... I know, youve probably moved on with your life and do not plan on continuing this story, but if you ever decide to continue with this, Ill love it...

There arenmany fics out here, that are so amazungly written and thought up. Congratulations.
realitysickness chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
I know it's 2011... I know it is. It's been years since you last updated. I know you've moved on with your life, probably leaving the Literati fantasy behind. I just need you to know that this story is a masterpiece. This story makes my heart swoon for a fictional couple in a way that it never has before. I just... I just need you to finish this. I need you to give this story the ending it deserves. Please, I beg you.
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE. IT'S 2011 NOW. I MEAN. THIS FIC IS JUST...

Gah, let me die.

(I need to know what happens!)
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
It's been years. Years and years and years.

This story surpasses anything I have read on this site hitherto today, and you are my absolute hero for writing it. But the fact remains that it's incomplete. Fabulous, but incomplete.

This is my solemn plea for you to finish it. If you don't, I might have to.
svgurl410 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Oh, wow, this is just an amazing story! I know it's been a few years since you updated, which means you're not likely to go back to it and I understand but I just found it and I have to say that it's probably one of the best Lit fics I had ever read.

It was moving and the emotions were so strong! I felt so bad for Jess and now Rory too. I even pity Logan, who has no idea what's going on.

Anyway, if you do decide to finish this one, I'll be here, waiting. :D

Wonderful job!
Jay-La52 chapter 7 . 6/11/2010
I'm just going to join the many, many people begging you to continue this story. On this website, you have to sift through SO many stories to find one like this, and I really hope that one day you'll come back to it. Since this seems pretty unlikely after about 4 years, so I'll just thank you for combining my favourite movie with my favourite TV show in this truly amazing fic.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
That was great. Update soon.
starletelena chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
last night i was watching tv and bumped into Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind so i decided to watch it. again. it reminded me of Death of a ghost. i really miss this fic.

Elena