Reviews for Ramblings or The House Official Fan Club
firstdragonrider chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
You guys are fantasticaly, awesomely, amazingly, amazing! Please keep up the good work, I'm truly enjoying this.
housemdnutter chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
OMG I'm so not laughing at you. In fact it's awesome that you share these with us! Inspiring too. You guys are just as spastic as me and my friend. So cool!
the-coconut-bubble chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
Hahahaha... that was the best. :). Oh man. That last line totally sold me. Well done.
rye-the-random chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
Ooh, ooh! Pick me! *stretches hand to the ceiling!*

I know who Peter Warne is!

He's a character from the 1934 movie, 'It Happened One Night'! He's also rather hilarious.

I knew those old movies Grandmother made me watch would come in handy one day...

This is really really good, you two! Awesome! XD
Alison Merriweather chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Alison Merriweather chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Absolutely halarious. Enjoyed every second of it.

It was so... Hugh Laurie.
Alison Merriweather chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
So true. D:

You've captured the essence of my life. xD
Savior Emma Swan chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
OMG! My first name is Rebecca, and my middle name was going to be Ann until my parents decided upon something different. I'm teenaged too! Woah- that is so weird! It was awesome to have the same name as the daughter of House and Cameron! This is the most hilarious fic ever! I'm putting it in my community right now! Thank you so much for writing something that fantastic!
anon chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Yes, written all in good fun and so forth but-

Seriously, I can't imagine how you can get away with this crap. This is the sort of thing better left in your head.
mightycarrot chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I love your story. Especially the H.A.A one. I'm starting to get addicted to House M.D. myself. I probably wouldn't even last 2 hrs House-free!
Juel Haruna chapter 10 . 8/15/2006
HA! I get it! lol is House really that much older then Cameron? I can't wait till the next season . . . I'm going insane this summer with summer hw and reading . . . I WANNA WATCH HOUSE M.D.!

Anyway, this was such a cute chapter! It inspires me to continue some of my forgotten stories...(I haven't been on Fanfiction in a while...)

Well, happy writings!

HoorayTheWeird chapter 7 . 8/12/2006
I hate to tell you this (because I love you guys so much) but Cameron isn't an intern. Her, Chase, and Foreman all are fully licensed and qualified doctors.
deschanel7013 chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Two words: Absolute Geniuses!
Callie chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I love the summary ]
Pirate-Prue chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
amazing for two reasons. One, HA hilarious _ two, CONVERSES!