Reviews for Crazy First Love
jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd chapter 17 . 12/23/2006
It took me a while to find this onezz!

its GREAT!

.'
AuKatzen chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
very cute! I like the stories where they hate each other then they get all muahy-like, so coolio. PEAS
Purple Lurker chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
" Sakura slowly rose from her bed, rubbing her eyes. "Ah damn, it's that time already...," she mumbled as she went into the bathroom. "

When I read this, I thought for a second it meant THAT time. With the bathroom and all. XD Just a random comment...thing..
BiskElle chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
Awesome start! Dis is all i cn read for now unfortunately, my parents say i hav to go to bed... well screw them! nywaz, luv ur story! gud start! plz continue! gonna read da rest tom!

XOXO
kay-kay chapter 5 . 9/10/2005
So jokes! So jokes. Best chapter so far
kay-kay chapter 14 . 9/10/2005
ilaughed os hard when Touya entered the room. it kind of broke the spell of being alone. camt wait 2 read ur next chapter
gsm chapter 17 . 9/10/2005
best fic i have ever read and i have read quite allot, most about CCS, anyway, ...well let's just say it was very good, no GReAT no FANTASTIC
gsm chapter 17 . 9/10/2005
best fic i have ever read and i have read quite allot, most about CCS, anyway, ...well let's just say it was very good, no GRAT no FANTASTIC
everlasting.snow chapter 17 . 9/7/2005
i luved ur story! u shood put up a epilogue!
Itachi's Laydee chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
kawaii!i luv ur story
Porcelain-Shadow chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
kl story love the karate! hope the next 1s just as good bibi

PIQ2 xx
flip5tar18 chapter 17 . 7/23/2005
heyy!

i luv ur story!what ever happened to the people sayin "i do?"? lol jks!how about the huney moon and the children lol

ne way byez!
Riley Parker chapter 17 . 7/18/2005
for the love of all that is weird please write an epilogue!_~...and oh yah,,the ending's nice btw...0_o
cherriblossomxz chapter 17 . 7/15/2005
your ending dont suck its good
Chloena chapter 17 . 7/14/2005
YAY, that got MARRIED :D:D:D:D plz write an epilogue!:D:D:D:D cant believe one of my favourite story is coming to an end!:'( oh well...

~*~Chloena~*~