Reviews for Living Beautifully
Narcissa Raie chapter 19 . 10/23/2006
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!

fabulous ending. great stroy idea. and i always love a good ginny/draco fic. a few bits were a little bit rough and not so great, but the rest was amazing.
The Pixe of Sporkland chapter 19 . 8/1/2006
Great fic. You are truly a FNM (Flying Neon Monkey...long story don't ask), it's a complement.
Typicalmeforever chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Yo. wassup dude or dudette? Well i see you aint got that many reviews so i decided to put some. Ur story is good so far. You dont get my aproval easily, but if and when you do, then your story has gotta be off the hook! and everyone will know about it. and your reviews will come pouring in, and u can TAKE OVER THE WORLD! hehe sorry just kidding. kind of got caught up in the moment hehe. anyway, bye.
ghostwriterGW chapter 19 . 3/1/2006
hey nice story... very interesting to read. Loved ur analysis on Adolf Hitler!
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 19 . 1/13/2006
Oh, that was SO extreme ! I jumped on my chair all the time! You surely know the way to keep your readers with you.

I thought all the time, he can't be dead, or she can't be dead and then she can't be dead AGAIN! God, I was so nerveos!

You fic is very very very original! This mistress and twins and it so cool! I don't have exact words, emotions overwhelm me, but the fic is Super, great ,fantastic and i liked your Draco the most, so on character and Ginny is just super, such strong character and i don't talk about the dialogs, they were so funny and perfect.

I don't remember when i last read something so extreme and full of action. The chest is also very smart thing, i wish they used their weapons to the fullest, but well, it diesn't matter.

Thank you for such great reading time, your fic will certainly be in my favorites.
singer87 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I thought ur story was good. It was diffentally different, but all the same good. It was like no other Draco and Ginny story, and I think that is what I like best of it.
angelofdarkness89 chapter 19 . 12/20/2005
This was so good! I loved the whole story, it was very original!
Bel Dumbledore chapter 19 . 12/18/2005
oh this is very good, i love it!

The fanfic lookes like it jumped out of an anime (japonise cartoon) but I still liked it :D
AnimeSiren chapter 19 . 12/16/2005
this is a pretty nice story!
Lyla1010 chapter 19 . 12/16/2005
I don't really understand what happened to Ginny after Dezzie was killed. She went on vacation in NY for 3 years? why? plz answer...Btw, love your story.
celestial-gal chapter 18 . 9/5/2005
grimme the last chapter soon! I can't wait to see what happened to ginny and whether she'll be back... I was so so so glad when you updated, been waiting for weeks
zarko POLO xx chapter 18 . 8/27/2005
This story is absolutely AMAZING!

I've been reading it all day

the plot is fantastic and of course D/G twists

PLLEASE Update soon with the last chapter!

This is one of the greatest fics I've ever read
nakedmolerat chapter 18 . 8/25/2005
hey its been a while

whatwever im hapy yopu upload
Aly'sPenName chapter 17 . 8/6/2005
lol...joyride! _ FUN FUN FUN. That was a bit intence. WRITE MORE, UPDATE! HURRY PLEASE IM DIEING!
Aly'sPenName chapter 6 . 8/5/2005