Reviews for Power
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
wow. just... wow.
dramioniefan chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
You captured him accurately - any chance you could continue the story and make him change into a good person?

Maybe hermionie could help him do this?
folk chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This is wonderfully well-written as a narrative, but I do have to wonder if Draco is really as malicious as all that...I see his father as the truly malicious one, and Draco as more of a bully who prefers to let others do the hurting, even to his worst enemies. Maybe not Harry, but even Harry I can see being beat up by Crabbe and Goyle while Draco stood watching. I'm not sure...but anyway, I think your portrayal in here was riveting and I will definitely go check out your other works...in this fic you leave nothing merciful at all about Draco or the story itself. It's all very harsh-light-of-truth, cut-and-dried this-is-how-it-is, if that makes sense, and for a fic like this (with Draco as he is portrayed here) you've done a marvellous job of keeping it concise. Truly well-done, and I look forward to more of your works!

Ciao,

Ivy :)
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I think you did a very *very* good job of writing Cannon!draco. Even though you wraned that this was not a fluffy fic I really din not expect the endong. Great job.
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Creepy. Very well-written, too, and I think you're right about Draco wanting power. I couldn't help noticing you'd written this pre-HBP, though, and your fic made me wonder how Draco's mindset might have changed during HBP when he actually got to the point of trying to kill someone. So basically this fic here inspired me to write one of my own...I don't know how you feel about that, but there you go. :p
Stasya chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
You portrayed him quite well; glad this isn't one of the DMHG fics, though I like them as well.
Gracie chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
nice. very good and very to the point. i enjoyed it.
FreakyFreedomSeeker chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Heh, that's cool. I like this story...chapter...brief piece of writing. The amount of words amused me too, 1234, heh in order. Anyway, I really liked it and I think you did a good job on it. Not asking for much, only power. I dunno, the story seemed to be well written and interesting and I must say I throughly enjoyed it, however short it was. Good job.