Reviews for The Story of a Disclaimer
Rising Black Rose chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
This had me rolling in laughter! You're a terrific writer! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories. _

E
MikomiTheKitsune chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
LOL! Every fanfiction writer's dream!

Love it! Fav! :D
Archaia Fengari chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
LOL! This is the funniest InuYasha fic I've ever read! And yes I'm planning on reading all of your stories and invading your account as well. P
SilverCrystal Tears chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
omg its been a while since i've laughed that hard. This is an hilarious and original story that i loved. Personally i go for Rin Sess romances but OC work fine if you desperate(no offense whatsoever. I'm just hooked on Rin Sess for life.) going to read the sequel now...

Chrys
Me Myself and I and Us and chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
The best ideas always come in the shower. LOL. I never would have thought of acutally stealing the copyright papers so I could own Sesshoumaru. Damn, now you own him. *plots to steal papers from TAL* ... On the other hand...*starts to build a gentic replicator and plots to steal some blood*
SasukeBlade chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hah, nice one! I laughed so hard...ah, chuckle. I love when the speedboat overturned into what just HAPPENED to be shark infested waters... ah it would be funny if one day you wrote how the men in cheesy suits and glasses survived. It could be a survivor/cast away parody and then they get sued for copywright infringement! yay!

I would love to own a copywright... someday! And I do wonder when fanfiction started...maybe it was Shakespeare's groupies.
Uesugi Yuki Eiri chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Great. LOL! I'm about to read a few more of yours. Please read and review my fic. Would love much
Nims chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Take it out of script format maybe? o_o