Reviews for Bloodied Hands
Gamerof1458 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Dark indeed. This would truly seem something worthy of thought and probably a scar to the heroes' sleep
honoo girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Wow. Somebody loves to be incredibly evil... much like me. I personally alternate between good and evil... being good is SO hard. I loved the fic, it is amazing. So detailed.
Onasariel chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Wow. I just decided to read a Fable fanfic, and I stumbled upon this one. I liked it! Very good! *Faves*
SpazzChicken chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Dark but well written. I always thought that there was more between...the Hero and Whisper than just competive-ness. Perhaps it a family bond, perhaps something else?

Well, nicely written.

Buh-By-
ArcherofAlbion chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Cool, very cool. It's psychological, short, and a good look at the inside of a silent hero's head.
Fablemaster320 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
It was a good story I just think it coulds used more action for something fable
StalkerSamurai chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Wow!That was deep.
The Sylver Lining chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Oh, I could never kill Whisper... I'm really quite bad at playing Fable. Once I made a profile and was determined to be a darksider, but I just couldn't bring myself to do evil deeds... I'm such a wimp.

But I adored this story, brief as it was. You got into his head well, and made his thoughts realistic. You can feel his turmoil, the confusion and guilt fairly DRIPS like the blood off of his hands.

(Kinda reminiscent of Macbeth - or Lady Macbeth, as it were...)

In short, well done. _
Dranzen chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Oh my. I'm reading alot of angsty stories lately...

This story was meant to be written at one point or another. :3 I didn't kill whisper. I did, but then I threw up afterwards.

Pathetic, isn't it?

Anyways, very well done! *claps*
basketgrl277 chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I liked the way you set up this story...very psychological, well at least to me. Your word choice and the way you deliver your ideas are very good! Keep up the good work!

PS: My hero is kinda the opposite of your story; baddie trying to be good...just thought it was ironic that I read this story...heh
Uneasy Clarity chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I have to say this is one of the greatest Fable stories I've read only thing I'd have to comment on,besides a few VERY TINY spelling mistakes,is this story's shortness.I would love to see you put some more time into this and see if this story could become even better (not to mention longer).

Thanks for the awesome story!

U_C
SetsunaP38 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
oh that was pretty cool, for just a short little story. lol, yea i killed Whisper too _;
ApolloIV chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Wow, this is really good although the ending did confuse, I personally took the blade and drove into that bitches heart. Keep it up. BTW, I have the most populare Fable story and I say this is really kick ass.
Hee Hee chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Awesomeness. Continue. I mean there wasn't much action, but characterization was absolutely top-notch.

Continue. Please.