Reviews for UnChained
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
i dont really remember the episode, it doesnt seem to be the one i'm thinking of, but the story is great! glad to see there are authors who can actually write a sweet friendship story instead of just romance, as that is mostly what there is.
Lynnp chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I found this after reading your JAG Fic. All I can say is Wow! I'm so glad Kate was there for Tony. I always thought he might have trouble after getting so close to Jeffrey, and this was just the sort of story I wanted to see. Thanks for sharing.

rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Great post chained story - thank you
Arachne chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
LOVE this. I only wish you would write a sequel, where Kate gets up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, and happens to peek in on him sleeping ... ;)

Seriously, this was so well done - excellent portrayal and insight into both their characters, and very realistic / canon. Great job!
iceicekatie chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
That was a really sweet missing scene from the end of 'Chained'. I like the way you captured the closeness of Kate and Tony, without making them into Tate.
Coolness202 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
That was great! I hadn't read a Chained fic before. It was very well writen and enjoyable to read. Great job!
LdyAnne chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Nice piece. It's nice to see a little bit of closure to this ep! Thanks for sharing with us.
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Nicely written.
boscoslut chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Very well written. That was an adorable take on what could have happened.
WBH21C chapter 1 . 6/2/2005