Reviews for Until The End Of Time
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Kan UUUU!
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
Perfect is the only word that comes to mind! Wonderful job!
TalonKarrde847 chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
Not the first fanfic where Mac wants to... still be Mac ;-) ! I liked the way Harm handled the affair (reminded me of the ep. where he suggested subs should have all-women crews).

Thought I'd let you know of the Spanish system for this (I mean Spanish as in Spain, don't know about Spanish America):

Spaniards have two family names, for LIFE: you get the first from your father (his first), the second from your mother (her first). Women don't change names (of course, some choose to be called SeƱora de X, which would be roughly Mrs. X, but that's not a legal thing, it's just a way of showing off their catch).

Of course some people protest, and say we should get our first family name from our mother, and the second from our father... but we simply allowed the Portuguese to use that system. I guess somebody will be protesting over there too!

People with a very ordinary first family name will normally insist on everybody mentioning the second (Arantxa Sanchez Vicario, for instance), or totally drop it (as Antonio Banderas).
BlueJay chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
Wonderful story! Thanks so much Radiorox. You've done a great job here!
starryeyes10 chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
great story.
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 6 . 6/25/2005
PERFECT! That was a PERFECT ending!
jaggurl chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
oh that was the BEST ending ever! I can't believe its over! i absolutely LOVED this series! you're a great writer and I can't wait until your next series! :)
Mari chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
Jackie,

Great, as always! Keep 'em coming!

Mari
Cristina chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
GREAT STORY...LOVED IT AND THE SERIES. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE STAND ALONE.
FUNAV-CHICK chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
there is only one thing i can say about you. YOU ROCK SOCKS! i love all of your stories that i've read. especially the torture series.
Green Ink Stains chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
Yea. A happy ending. Harm and Mac could never do anything the easy way, could they?

You know, if they do make a JAG made-for-TV movie, Mac and Harm should have kids. Even with only 4%, those two are such a pair of over-achievers... ;)
dansingwolf chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
Cute ending to the torture series! Will be looking forward to the next one.
aserene chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
i loved it! I'm glad it had a shippery end...I'll be looking forward to the new story soon!
Bedazzle Me chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
This is great! Such a sweet ending! i loved the whole series and i can't wait for you to upload your next story!
katie chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
Wow, that was an incredible set of stories. I'll be looking out for more of your writing in future.