Reviews for Scratch Beneath the Surface
bang on the head chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
please dont end it this way!
KittyHug chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Oh, please update. I'm a huge sucka for this pairing. :)
rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
You write really well!

I'm definitely intrigued by this. Are you going to continue it soon? I'm sorry it took me so long to review, things have been oddly busy lately.

Your characterizations are spot on. Cloud's thoughts seemed especially believable.

One thing I zeroed in on, though: Wasn't the well in Nibelheim, not in the slums? Not that it really makes a difference in terms or the story. I could see where she could be showing him the well in the slums just to be metaphorical, too.

I hope you'll write more. I like where you're going with this.
Saurischian chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
So cute! And excellently written, as well. If this does happen to be a one shot (which would certainly be a shame-I'd love to see how you would render the rest of the game, but I know what a task that would be), I'll be waiting for you to post more stories. You're a great writer, welcome!
kauzchen chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
wow this has got to be one of the closest story to being true to the game! You're a really good writer, so good luck on your future career and your future fanfics! Update soon, k? I can't wait to read more!

much love,

steph (allmysensesfail)
Ilidian chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Hmm? Could it be a Cloti that is not depressing and angsty. Its been a long time since i first played 7 and this is still my Favorite pair. Story looks real good. Just a quick question. In the well scene You say cloud is leaving town for Midgar. Then it says he can't come back to Midgar. Are you changing where they grew up for your story? Keep up the good work.