Reviews for Megan
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Yay! I'm not really used to howl/Sophie fluff, cuz there's basically none of it in the book. I do like this story though, it's probably the best HMC storie I've read.
kittyCatnip chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
sssssssssssooooooooooo cccccccccccccuuuuuuuuuuttttt tttttttteeeeeeeeeeeee
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
The left behind earring bugs me...
The Goddess of Books chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
I think Sophie was right about them getting married in the fall. Great story! ;)
Requiem For A Devil chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
It's probably a little late to be telling you this, but it's bothering me that you're spelling Michael's name as Micheal P Other than that, interesting story.
NS chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
I don't like Megan. She's annoying.
Violetcarson chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
*giggling madly and grinning like a buffoon* Oh, that was good. Really REALLY good! Squee! And the fact that you still made it a SophiexHowl story, while centering on the character of Megan, is beyond cool. Seriously awesome story!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
I love this story! My favorite part was the last bit with the times.
Ayjah chapter 8 . 3/13/2007
very sweet I have not read the books only seen the movie so was not familiar with Megan.
Kraecha chapter 8 . 2/16/2007
Oww...! I've just finnished and i think it was sweet! Arguments were just like in the book and it was realy great to read something as funny as your story after finnishing the book. :)

Waiting for next stories!

PS: Sorry for language mistakes :D
Catherine Morland chapter 8 . 9/23/2006
SO cute. Too amazingly adorable.

I'm sitting here grinning like an idiot from all of that fluff -
Catherine Morland chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
AMAZINGLY ADORABLE! *huggles Howl and Sophie*

The tiny frog...just golden. :D
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
That was awesome! I loved the winter/fall argument. And Howl knocking himself out to avoid Megan.

The only really noticable mistakes were in the first chapter you say that Fanny was Sofie's mother-in-law when she's really her stepmother (I think you said that, it might have been a different story) and you said in chapter 3 (I think) that Megan 'uninterrupted' them. Oh, well, that was funny anyway.

The whole thing was! Great job. Keep writing

Kokari chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
i love it! i adore it! and u got everyone's character just right! i love this story it's adorable! ysayyayyay! i have to check out some of ur other stories now, this was a great story! !
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 8 . 7/1/2006