Reviews for Definition of Love
Akeryou-sama chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
Cute! That was very very very good D-chan! Update soon!
heather s. aka blade assass chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
please comternue w/ the story. this story shows that our dear fluffy is't as perfect as he thinks he is._ it shows signs that eventhough he is a demon he also has human emotions.

oh and ps I LOVE SESSHIE!_
ayame665 chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
This is a great story. It is different frim inukag fanfics and i don't know y. I can't wait for your next update. But y did Akio look at rin puzzled. I think thats it.
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
That was great. PAMS
Chibizu chapter 5 . 6/23/2005
why wait very long 4 reveiws what about the ones that reveiwed earlier huh? huh? anyway I still like the story so please UPDATE
Hayal Nazim chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
Yeah! Make more soon. I hope that Rin and Kohaku don't get to serious. Rin and Sessh all the way! Muwahahaha!

Update soon.
Captain Stu chapter 4 . 6/14/2005
Very nice... I'm a little nervous about Kohaku now... I want this to be a Sess/Rin story... but... you're the writer, I guess it's your choice... Oh Please update soon!
ANIMExLOVER chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
really awsome plz update soon!
Chibizu chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! PLEASE?
Mad Hattress Skylar chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Kohaku? NO! I don't like him! Man why do peeps bring him back?Grr...other than that I liked it so please add more asap!
mlpringlet chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
Excellent as always! I can't wait for the next update! _
Akeryou-sama chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
MUAHAHAHAHA Iam the anry reader!... right? i am right? wait... **Looks at the author** LINE! **giggles** ok ok ok! That was the bestest chapter! I knew it was Kohaku! I knew it! Anyways! Update sooN!
RodIldKitsune chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hi! I just felt like saying hello to myself and a BIG thanks to every1 who has reviewed. U all ROCK!
allison chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
seriously u had better up date soon or some people wil be getting pissed. like me! love the story so far!
TaijiyaSango2498 chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
oo! This is getting good! Kohaku would be kinda hot...y'know...Anyways, I'm too lazy to log in...but update soon!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »