Reviews for Homunculus, He Wrote
2015 chapter 23 . 10/4/2015
Hai 2011. Its now 2015 & I'd love to have a update.
Jade chapter 23 . 9/6/2015
Please update! I know it's been like four years and you might not even do stuff on this site anymore...but if you can, please try to update maybe?
ChibiEnvyLove chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
Please don't tell me tht your just going 2 leave this story like tht! Its been 2 long! Come back!
sahasrahla chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
I know it's been literal years but I used to follow this fic when it was still updating, and it remains one of my favorite Ed/Envy stories. I wish you would update one day, if only to leave a blurb about how you planned to have the story progress/end so that we're not left guessing at the huge cliffhanger of Roy finding out about Envy.
AnimeFanGirl chapter 8 . 6/24/2015
c-coo-cookies?
Sepulvedlore chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONTINUEEEEEEEEEE OAO I NEED ITTTTTT COME BAAACKKKKKK PLSSDS
LauraDragon chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
Tar-Tar... Hmmmmmm... SAUCE! :D TARTAR SAUCE!
LauraDragon chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
COOOOOOOKIES! Poor envy. LOL that RoyEd thought has infiltrated the minds of many yaoi fangirls and fanboys, but with more... interesting connotations.
LauraDragon chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
*Says gravely* Thank you for stopping. It is much appreciated.
LauraDragon chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
And why, exactly, did you set the stove on fire?
LauraDragon chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Um. Wow. OK. No. Self-destruct sequence initiated. WAIT! *eats cookie* OK. *Boom*
LauraDragon chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
O.o G-Greed, what are you doing? O.0 Greed, stop. Stop. Nope. Nu-uh. NO WAY IN HELL!
LauraDragon chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
O.o
LauraDragon chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
dot. dot. dot. *tries and fails to suppress laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
LauraDragon chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
*gasps from laughing* Ohhhh, oh my. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! OH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS!