Reviews for Homunculus, He Wrote
LauraDragon chapter 11 . 4/26
Tar-Tar... Hmmmmmm... SAUCE! :D TARTAR SAUCE!
LauraDragon chapter 10 . 4/26
COOOOOOOKIES! Poor envy. LOL that RoyEd thought has infiltrated the minds of many yaoi fangirls and fanboys, but with more... interesting connotations.
LauraDragon chapter 9 . 4/26
*Says gravely* Thank you for stopping. It is much appreciated.
LauraDragon chapter 8 . 4/26
And why, exactly, did you set the stove on fire?
LauraDragon chapter 7 . 4/26
Um. Wow. OK. No. Self-destruct sequence initiated. WAIT! *eats cookie* OK. *Boom*
LauraDragon chapter 6 . 4/26
O.o G-Greed, what are you doing? O.0 Greed, stop. Stop. Nope. Nu-uh. NO WAY IN HELL!
LauraDragon chapter 4 . 4/26
O.o
LauraDragon chapter 2 . 4/26
dot. dot. dot. *tries and fails to suppress laughter* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
LauraDragon chapter 1 . 4/26
*gasps from laughing* Ohhhh, oh my. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! OH MY GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS!
I have given up all hope that this will ever be updated. *sigh* and it was a really amazing story too...
Krysti chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
SYGYUDYGUEYGEYU THIS WAS UPDATED 4 YEARS AGO FAK (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚
Jedicatgirl81 chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
Wow. This is a great fic, and i hope you're still thinking about it!
BlackandWhite202 chapter 23 . 8/14/2014
That was very good hope another chapter comes soon
Howlheart chapter 23 . 6/29/2014
I'll try to update soon, OkumiYasha says. Hope you're all doing well and feeling the love, the soon-to-be-dead author says. *Slowly raises rusty spork* Start typing. Nao. (PRETTYPRETTYPLEASE)
SpitFyreThePikachu chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
I need this to go on please oh please! It's to just. Amazing! Please update... I know it hasn't been updated since 2011 but still...

I love this story to bits!
Okay.