Reviews for Wrinkled Skin
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was great emotional hurt/comfort and very brave of Greg to show Nick his scars.
amaXdear chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Aw, that fic was adorable. I loved Grissom's little note. :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
aw! absolutely adorable!
The Flea chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
wonderful! it's co cute! very well written!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Nick and Greg were talking about theit traumas.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
aww loved it was soo cute!
jesusfreak1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
ok, i have read this story over and over again, and i love it a bit more every time! you did sch a good job portraying how much of a family that team is, and i can definately picture something like this occuring! great job!
Skysong2293 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love it! This fic is such a good way of portraying Nick's recovery after Grave Danger, and the bit with Greg's scars... Incredibly inventive! And the way you subtly suggested that things could lead to a "more than just friends" deal... There aren't a lot of people who can do that. It wasn't over-the-top, which is sorely lacking in many other Nick/Greg fanfictions. Bravo!
Jodine16 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
That was beautiful.
thebondgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
omg, that was such a nice story! no mention of attempted suicide or pushing people away that alot of fanfic writers use in story's about traumatized characters - in short, a nice and appreciated change! keep it up!:)

(p.s: i hope that the closeness of the two characters wasn't suppose to have been taken as either one of them being gay, because that would really spoil it - please reply to put my mind at ease, but if it was meant in that way, still let me know so that i can stop wondering!:)
Seoul chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
That was cute and geez, really good :)

I like it very much _ *adding it to favourites*
new creation chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Thank you. That was truly awesome. I wish the script writers could realize how powerful the friendships are on the show. Please keep writing.
Dr FooFoo chapter 1 . 7/12/2005