Reviews for Sonic the Hedgehog: GENESIS
Hazlov2004 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Awesome story
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
Dark super sonic vs tabris I have feeling come down to it.
JaMaL HadeS chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Apparently he had been writing this story on a small book an when he lost the book he gave up on the story. I mean, since 2009 and this is2014 Im surprised that absolutely no-one think hes given up

(How do I know this? Well it turns out he wrote this story in some random forums and he mentioned what I just said)
Darpsonic6 chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
can't wait for the new updates
EgyLynx chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
oh my... :(
jesse.ford chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I hope REI and sonic will fall in love.
Pump Maeson chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
So, anyways, this was a really, really good story. And I must say, much like yourself, I too thought that the idea of crossing Sonic over with Evangelion was crazy, but you somehow made it work.

I'm still hoping that this story will be finished someday, though considering it's been two years since the last update, and none of your other stories have been updated since then, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Though, to be fair, the update seem to have been a bit slow. Only 14 had been posted in like, 4 years. So hey, maybe we'll get lucky and you will finish this half-a-decade-old fic. I should hope so. 'Cause it's really, really good.
gojirason chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really wish you would update, but it doesn't seem that'll happen, does it?

Either way, I just want to say I've really enjoyed the story and think that you've blended the two series together suprisingly well.
idk12345678910 chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
and as i read this story , i think to myself :

"DAYYUM!"
Morph chapter 14 . 11/9/2009
Never thought Eva and Sonic would fit well together, but you manage to pull it off. Like how you integrate him and Eggman into existing plots. Not sure if Sonic having a mom or talking to non Mobian animals is in the games, but think those apply to the comics at least. Also like how you avoid putting additional Sonic characters in for the sake of fanservice...unless their plot significant of course. Wouldn't mind Sonic getting some action more and interacting more with the three Eva pilots soon.
TURP chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
Bardiel where have i heard that angel's name before... now i remember that's the over sized mold that played body snatcher on EVA 3 (Toji Suzahara pilots that 1 if correct/and gets crippled).
Game2002 chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
This is actually a very well done crossover between two series! It seems that you update very slow though, from 2005 until 2009 and only 14 chapters... Hope you don't abandon this story anytime and update soon.
Magdra chapter 14 . 5/9/2009
story is really good. can you have the rest of the sonic team like shadow apear later though to help out please?
Warlord-Xana chapter 14 . 2/7/2009
Pretty good, i imagine Eggman to managed to hack enough to check how bad the situation is and tells Ritsuko that Iruel hasn't penetrated her Chamber yet.

(Though maya wondering what there talking bout) and i imagine Eggman complaining to his fellow Seele companion that what Ikari did could've been bad for everyone, (With Misato shock that Kaji and eggman are allies.

you like?
Cylon One chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
Thanks for this update.

It's really cool for sure after I read it.

I continue to find this deal going on in this universe to be one of the best ones ever.