Reviews for Weird
jamile miyagi chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
i like where youre going with this story. its rly intersting! and let just add i love the moviee collateral! no doubt its my favortite tom cruise movie. i think its the whole killing bussiness that makes him so attractive in that movie lol. but im fasinated by this story so far. please update soon!
Shiba chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
Absolutely great...i would love to know what happens next!
paranoidaspatchwork chapter 6 . 10/30/2007
Absolutly hooked on this story cant wait for the next chapter :)
KHSsSoccerGurl chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
PLZ continue this story!
bayou chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
I find this story to be very well written. You have Vincent pegged. I love that you include Vincent and Claire's thoughts. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Death Dreamer 66 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Please continue I truly love the story you've created please write more.
Fraxinus chapter 6 . 3/16/2006
:) Thanks for updating *adds you to favorite authors list* ._. Great chapter ;) Liked your Red Eye fics too :D
WayLowHalo chapter 6 . 3/13/2006
Well, haven't seen u in quite awhile! This wuz a nice update, I liked Vincent's house. If I were in Claire's place I dunno if I could ever get over the fact that Vincent is a contract killer but other than that I like how the story is progressing. We seem to be seeing another side of Vincent. Well I hope ur next update is much more speedy than the last!
bree vasquez chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
You should also check out this site:

storyteller.

I think you'll like it.

My name on there is Bree Vasquez, if you'd like to check my stuff out.

My Dad's name on there is WindRising.

Yeah.

Just interested in seeing what you do with works that aren't based off of a pre-construed storyline.
bree vasquez chapter 5 . 3/11/2006
This is a very fine piece of work . . . I'm realy digging it . . . I'd like to read some more of your writing, because there are elements that I find supremely intriguing . . . like how you address they're insecurities which are probably true and then create a mental counter-balance for it, making them seem more human and giving a wider spectrum of personality . . .

. . . however . . . there is a little thing in the hotel room . . . I felt she was a bit too wordy with some of the things she said . . . the thing with "that image certainly won't be far from my mind any time soon" or something like that . . .

And I'd have to say 28 Days Later . . . I've had a few ideas for a story for a sequel to that, as well . . .
AutomaticLove chapter 5 . 9/25/2005
Well out of the choices you gave I would choose Batman Begins, but you should check out this movie with Cillian called "Intermission." I don't think anyone has any fanfiction on it yet, so it might be a good place to start :)
Molokata chapter 5 . 9/9/2005
There is more to come, isnt it? The story doesnt end there in the airport bar?

I like your fic and I want to read more!
SpadesJade chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
"The only man who wasn't trying to kill her...was the hit man."

Brilliant line! And that whole conversation was nicely handled, good tension and resolution.

SJ
WayLowHalo chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
I would give u an opinion on which one out of those 3 movies u should do, but the truth is I haven't seen any of them... so I'll just stick 2 reviewing this story, shall I? lol. I really like it, and am looking 4ward 2 the next chapter so I really hope it comes soon! I want 2 know what happens next, and just as a matter of curiousity, will Max appear in this story at all?
NicolinaN chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
Dont know about the movies, sorry. But I DO know I like your fic. Please continue, AND DONT WAIT SO LONG! :-)