Reviews for Infinite Possibilities
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Nice story and I think that was a real clever way to explain why Charlie refuses to learn how to drive.
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
that was great loved it
TheArtist chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
disappointed that u ended it... wish it couuld keep going, thats how much me likeie.
Patty chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Charlie is lucky to have a loving, supportive

family. Good job on the second chapter.

Oh, don't those ribeyes smell good?
Ivette Boveda chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
Awesome! I loved the brotherly interaction!:)
Piccolo Chic chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
What a pleasant surprise! I'm so glad you decided to add another chapter! I love it!

Piccolo Chic
sabrina chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
It was wonderful the way it was but I am so glad you decided to add that second part. And really, if you look at it from Charlie's POV, him not driving makes perfect sense. Awesome story. I sincerely hope to see more from you.
starry100 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
I say continue. Alan and Don trying to convince Charlie to get back in the car would be nice. Don realizing that if he hadn't pulled in the result would have been much different. A sequel to this fic seems to have Infinite Possibilities as well.
Patty chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Clever as all get out. I thoroughly enjoyed it and you did exceptionally well giving Charlie's

thought processes. Thanks for a fun read!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Cute little story. I like Charlie's explanation- I've read stories based on this theory before, but your wording seems to really fit.

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
deichtine chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Very good! I totally identified with Charlie in this scene, also having been terrified when I first started learning to drive (and also being now in my midtwenties without a license). I think you should follow up with it though, show us alan or maybe don trying to get Charlie to get back up on that horse.
TheArtist chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
LOVE IT! I have 3 months til I get my liscence and I've totally had the "OMG, the car moves!" experience. Excellent story.
graceofnight chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
i LOVE it! i'm almost 16 and i'm driving my parents (mainly my dad) crazy because i never want to drive. we had a wreck a while back ago and now i have a kind of car phobia. i love the fact that in the show they never show Charlie driving. i'm glad you wrote this. its really good!
ifIwantto chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I love it! You certianly capture the essence of Charlie in there, and I cant wait to read more of your work. YAY!

-Kinau
DeadlyNightshade13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I really liked, escpecially the infinity symbol part and the math in the music. Keep writing BYES!