Reviews for Innocense
BlueIceStone chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
loved it
Sashah Anna Oosta chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was so beautiful!

It shall go on my fav's list!
fireXsmiling chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
its kind of ironic considering what happens in ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE but honestly i love your story, especially the cake fight and inuyasha's reaction to shippou's present...the 10 years and no celebration part is sad though. chao.
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
_great fic!
BlueScent chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Aww loved it!
fornwalt chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wow! What a cute oneshot! I loved it! Such a unique plot, I've never read a fic where they celebrate a birthday! Cute! _
snowy chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
that was a really great fic!
cherry fantasy chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Oh wow it was so sweet !

I even cried (And I don't cry that easily) !

It was beautiful ! Keep up the wonderful work !

P.S. Happy birthday Inu !
Wolfkiller chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
In Japan, you're considered an adult at 20. _;

But all in all it's a good fic!

*dances like a retard before Kappei Yamaguchi-sama and Richard Ian Cox-sama whack me upside the head with coconuts*

~Mikazuki Amaya~
Leftoverthoughts chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
WOW! you never cease to amaze me! I really like this story too! Can i borrow it for my site as well? Its so adorable and fluffy! Girl, your stories are almost too good!lol I'm running out of words to describe your writtings at risk of sounding the same every time! You really are the best! :)
mishel chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
THAT WAS SO CUTE ALL YOUR STORIES ARE SO ADOREABLE! I LOVE THEM!
Terwyn Silverwind chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
You scare me, you know that? My friends and I have a tendancy to compare ourselves to various anime characters, and you've just damn well proved to me that Inuyasha is a dead ringer for me.

Thank you!

This is an incredible story, and so is Always There.

Thanks alot for sharing this, and may God bless your writings.
Sango-maru chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
i am crying right now. i don't know why, and it's something that only happens once every blue moon. maybe it's because your work really touches me,just the way each thought, each event flows into the next so smoothly. i'd think i was in a field of Sakura Blossoms, actually living this with the characters.

if you can write this so well, it'd be an amazing experience to see how you'd write an abuse fic. there isn't any real inu-abused-by-father-or-mother-possibly-brother-fic out there. maybe you could give it a shot when you feel like making someone cry in the good way. you seem to be good at making certain emotions spring forth in people.

if you ever just feel like speaking to a fan of yours, not having to worry about flames or story-bashing(not that that would ever happen to you), you can e-mail me at

i hope i haven't wasted too much of your time. bye.
Taylor chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow. this may sound a little odd, but this was, incredible. i actually found myself crying more than once, and i know that sometimes it is hard to say how much you care, and many times i find myself almost misrable becuse i can't see how i could possibly deserve all i've been given, all that i have, all that is done for me, and i often find my own prayers to be quite alike to inuyasha's. you have a unbelivable talent for writing and i hope others can be reached the same way i am.

Taylor
AngelMiko289 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
WAAH! THAT WAS SOO KAWAII! This really expressed Inuyasha's feelings quite well if he did have a B-day party in the manga! That was really adorable! Please keep writing!

~*AngelMiko289*~