Reviews for Iridescent Snow
garnet86 chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
This is truly an amazing, well-written story and I really really hope you're going to finish it one day! The characters seem so real and the plot is fantastic! I wish you good luck with everything you're doing and hope you're going to come back and finish this wonderful story!
Lady Turalia chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
I'm quite sad you didn't finish this wonderful story. Is there any chance you will continue?
QUARTZ chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
ugh... why do people write such amazing stories and then dont finish them :(
serenity8118 chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Interesting, I hope you update again soon.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
i love this it is awesome I hope that you update soon
ABC Cullen chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
please update soon. i love this
Inu Chan chapter 11 . 3/15/2010
I just found your story today and read it through. A wonderful idea...I know the feeling Hermione is thinking of, when you almost know the answer to a complex problem, and then the thrilling feeling when the puzzle sorts itself out.

I hope she and Severus are able to see through their erroneous certainty of what the other is thinking. I like how both your Hermione and your Snape are in character and plausible. I do worry, however, to see Snape apparently using self harm to deal with his intense feelings. Not that it wouldn't be in character, but it makes me sad to think of anyone doing that.

I must know what happens next! Please write more soon.
MollysSister chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
I am sure you will be pleased to learn that I had to look up pluripotent in the dictionary.

I adore how you created a whole magical illness (for lack of a better word) to describe Hemione's blindness. I think the fact that she cannot see will actually advance her relationship with SS. he wont have to guard himself so much around her. and she wont be intimidated with his nasty expressions. I do agre with SS this first night of her blindness is going to be the worst.
Jinxie4 chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
Wow, great chapter! Very interesting twists with her blindness and the "Founders Meditation."

Looking forward to the next chapter!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
great chapter.
hgelman chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
WOW! I just discovered this story and wow! I love the angst that Severus is going through. You paint such a perfect picture of him. I am really looking forward to the next installment. This is a really good story!
sci-fied chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Blind...wow, that certainly is a development. This 'Founders’ Meditation' sounds awfully intriguing...can't wait to see how it influences the plot.

Great chapter. Can't wait for more!

sci
gersknightlady chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
I relaly have been enjoying all the chapters, hate to wiat to fill out of review before going on to the next. Good work.
gersknightlady chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Very interesting, looking forward to more.
Nutters4Potter chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
Maybe a moment of blindness will open her eyes to what is really there. Or fustrate everyone to no end. Thanks for the update.