Reviews for One Last Encounter
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 3/16/2007
nice
drunkwithwords chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
.word. I could barely finish the story because I was crying so much.

but for some reason I couldn't read chapter thirteen. apparently there was an error. do you think you could send it to me through e-mail?

please?

a very beautiful story you wrote.
Silverwolf08 chapter 14 . 6/23/2005
I just want to say that I absolutely loved this story! I also cried when I first saw ROTS for the first time. Thank you for giving our Anakin a second chance to walk the true path of the Force.
Jamie's Spawn chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
They're finally together forever. The ending was sweet, with Padme "coming back", in a sense, and ushering Anakin into eternity. Awesome job! It's a great twist to the end of Episode I, and I really enjoyed it.
StarWarsFan chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
Oh my goodness I wish your story had never ended it was so good. You had me in tears just because it was so happy, and exactly opposite episode three (yes I cried the first time I saw it as well). But anyways hats off to you for this amazing plot and beautiful writing. I can't wait until your next story!
Karania Avalon chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
good story.
sexyredhead chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Ooh...I like where this is going. This is very well written and I like how you captured Anakin's dark thoughts. Bravo!
jean chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
great chapter. sucks that its the end though and can't wait to read the next storie you have.
SoulPoet chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
I, for one, am very pleased with the ending. It came to a sweet and short close. But maybe you could try writing about them parenting Luke and Leia and going through the trials of being a mother and father and having more adventures. It would make this ending all the more sweet if you saw them truly living out their lives together. Overall, I'd say this this is a must-read!
Wawoot chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
Aww that was beautiful... But so sad at the end... Sigh... All good things must end I guess... I really loved it! :)
anakinluver92 chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
*sniff, sob*

i *sniff* really liked it.*sniff*

that was a good way to end it. ill b looking for the next story! *smile, sniff*
Taishaku Kaiten chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
Aw. I like the way you made them "cease to exist" It was cool but still sad. Maybe make a sequel to the story with luke and leia. that'd be cool
felton chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
WONDERFUL chapter! It made me cry :( but they're together and happy again :D

Amazing story I loved it all and you're an awesome writer :)
sugar high chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
oh my god. that was so beautiful, that's the best Ani/Padme fic I've ever read. I cried like a baby at the end. Keep writing, you're really talented.
Anonymous Star chapter 14 . 6/22/2005
Oh my force... That was so sad.. No, beautiful. Whaa, I'm crying so bad, I can't handle myself. I cried and I cried and I cried, and I'm still crying. OMF, this soo beautiful that I can't even give you a decent review... :') Bouex Bouex Bouex! I love you so much, you can't tell it because I'm still crying. Oh please, that was so beautiful, that when I read it, I got a lump in my throat and I started crying. Oh my oh my oh my. I wish it wasn't over, but still I want it to end like this, but not really WANT it, you know? I am your fan for life (or until they make potatochips an official layer on sandwiches, I dunno) I tell you!

And... I love it so much that I'll translate it to french for you!

Oh ma force... C'était si triste. Non, beau. Whaa, je pleure ainsi le mauvais, je ne puis pas me manipuler. J'ai pleuré et j'ai pleuré et j'ai pleuré, et je pleure toujours. OMF, ce soo beau que je ne puis pas même donner vous à une revue décente...:') Bouex Bouex Bouex! Je t'aime tellement, vous ne puis pas le dire parce que je pleure toujours. Oh svp, cela était si beau, que quand je l'ai lu, j'ai obtenu un morceau dans ma gorge et j'ai commencé à pleurer. Oh le mon OH le mon OH mon. Je souhaite il non plus de, mais je veux toujours qu'il finisse comme ceci, mais LE VOULOIR pas vraiment, vous savez? Je suis votre ventilateur pendant la vie (ou jusqu'à eux font à des potatochips par couche officielle sur des sandwichs, le dunno de I) que je vous dis!

There are so many ways that I can say, that I love you!

English: I love you!