Reviews for Everyone Else Can See
Ron Lover6789 chapter 10 . 4/1/2006
AW! That is so cute! I love the Charlie/Claire fluff!

Update soon!
Ron Lover6789 chapter 9 . 1/27/2006
Super awesome story! Update!
Jessie the werewolf groupie chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
Great story... too bad I really wanna know what happens now! I'm so sad about Claire throwing Charlie out on the show that I just had to read some fic. Thanks for writing this one!
Alabelle chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
WOW! I LOVE IT! It's SO GOOD! I vote 20 chapters, but only if you update regulary! Can't wait to hear more!
SpikeandCharlie'sLostLuv chapter 9 . 11/16/2005
Good story!
Pen Liddin chapter 9 . 11/12/2005
Wow, i absolutely love this story, its amazing! Ahem, what about...ahem the other person that dies? Yeah, i love charlie fics, so please do update soon, i got really into this one! Yeah, i agree i like the flashbacks! Keep it up! :) R&R my story to :) its called in the meantime, and ofcourse it's all abou charlie lol, kk well, ill be waiting,

pen
Sawyerslover chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
cool update plz
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
OMG! Finally! I was starting to wonder if you'd fallen off the face of the planet. _

...you kept Shannon alive? What was the other woman doing out there? Who was she?
VideoGirlSyndrome chapter 9 . 11/11/2005
please write more! very awsome story!
CharlieandClaire chapter 9 . 11/10/2005
Can't wait for more. Thanks for the update!
Welling'sGirl chapter 8 . 10/5/2005
loved the story so far. have just seen claire eppy in season 1 here and when it ended was dying to know what happened next (thats tonight) although had read spoliers. dam the uk for being behind.

pretty please keep going, i love charlie and claire
Maria chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I think that it's so cool that you made Charlie just take thee statue and not the drugs. When I first saw thee statue in Charlie's pack I just threw up my arms and yelled,"Come on Charlie! Your better than that!" So once again very cool.
The Lady Luthien chapter 8 . 8/17/2005
I love how he takes care of her.
New Hampshire Badger chapter 8 . 8/16/2005
i love this story
babes chapter 8 . 8/12/2005
Claire and Charlie are so cute. love the story update soon