Reviews for For Better or for Worse
Anime-Jazumin chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
awww cute
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I know it has been years but I am hoping that this story hasn't been abandoned and that you will write more soon. Thank you.
mrscakeakajane chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
please tell me there will be more chapters
lttlbrat93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
i love it i love that harry is not afraid of snape and that theres a puppy

love it plz plz plz wriite more

Cant Wait!
RiverSideOtter chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Hey! This is actually Goldilocks Is Back but I'm logged in at a friends house... Anyway I really enjoyed thsi fic! is there any more of it? Love Heinz, he's just so cute!

-Goldi
pilas14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aww that's so wonderful. I hate Snape vampire fics...but who knows. This is a first and it has a puppy so I'll keep readin gif you keep writing. :)
phoenix-in-mid-flight chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I really like the beginning to this story. I was wondering if you were planning on finishing it. I believe it will turn out to be very good just like Every After which i really want to read a sequel too.

hope you will write more

phoenix-in-mid-flight
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
i liked it!
new moongirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
next chapter?
skimmie chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
love it update
DarkAngel048 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
write more & write chapter 2 soon!
Kristianlynn chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Oh please write another chapter...will Snape and Harry be together? I hope so. Oh yeah it's really good so far.
Shaira chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
please do continue. if not i have some potions here that require the entrails of humans.
Nazlie chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Why havn't you written anything more on this loveley little story. I would love to read what will happen next!

I'll get you a chocolat frog and a miniture Alan Rickaman if you update (forget Alan Rickman, I'll kepp him)

Nazlie
silversensation chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I like the story so far and I hope that you will continue with it soon. If you are continuing on a different site please e-mail me, because I would really enjoy being able to continue reading this story.