Reviews for 100 Fic Challenge
Somewhat Less Ultimate Aries chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
This is most likely to be great! I'm losing control of myself over here. Now, I know it might just be one-shots, and I hate one-shots, but this I WILL follow. Thank you for doing this. Oh, yeah, and Keep It Up.
Sara Jaye chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
Oh, this was so cute! You're a great writer, and I love the way you characterized Lyn and Florina.
Lemurian-Girl chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
I would usually say these were too short but since I have been to the FE community you speak, I would say they are a pretty good length. I really like the stories so far (I thought the first was funny). Cheers to you for attempting all 100 of them. I will keep an eye out for them!
Sara Jaye chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Aww...! *wibble* I always love a good fic about the Dart/Rebecca/Wil storyline, and this was so sweet.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Is this 100 fic thing private or can anybody join?
Albedo de Lute chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
I'd describe it as you did, "rather short", although personally I'd replace the word "rather" with the word "too". There is no quality of sheer brillance to make up for the lamentable length, either.

I'd suggest you make one good fic rather than a hundred bad ones. Oh, and your grammar, while acceptable, can certainly be improved.
ManaMage chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Loved It! Keep going..or else...