Reviews for My Will
p chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
That was so cute! You have them both down perfectly! I loved this, really.
cloudsandsilvers chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
d'awwww cuuuute
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wonderful story! This is perhaps one of the best fics I've read exploring the Lina-Gourry tandem. The right amount of goodness without the sticky cheese. :) I'm glad I managed to read this though this was written years ago. Thank you for posting. This will definitely go to my favorites.
Kitsuma chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
So cute! I can't believe Gourry was able to set Lina up.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
nice one _
Lady Dark Angel chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
XD I like
German girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
That was so cute! really sweet! Good job
Ahria chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
This was really cute. I liked it! I can't believe I'd never read it... ; Anyway, good job, like always. _
Disbelief Suspended chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Aww, very sweet. And quite amusing. Great job. -
Starkiller chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
That was perfect! Not at all sappy and your characterisation was exceptional. Added the story to my favs :)
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Another instance of Gourry showing surprising intelligence! Nice IC story!
Omoni chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Very well done. In character and very interesting.
KC Whitestar chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
I loved it! that was a sweet fan fic Keep up the great work
Silvershark chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Xelloss tap-dancing naked across the street...

Now that's something I wouldn't mind seein'.

But anyway, good job on the whole romance issue. It is definitely one way to see how Lina and Gourry actually get together. Considering Lina's perspective, she would definitely not know how to deal with the emotional issues, and yes Gourry is a harder character to write, because generally everything is through the eyes of Lina. What can I say, but I liked your version of events. Great job.
Ai-Chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
o.o! This was your first slayers fic...? Can i borrow your talent please? you have so much... just a little? ;.; lol your awsome