Reviews for White Lies
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh, Zett! I wish he lived. Oh, well. At least there's this story with him! I love this!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Hahahahaha! I loved it. It's just like Anakin to pull a little prank like that. And Zett... the name sounds so familiar, I know I've heard it somewhere. I'll go look him up now ;-) Nice work!
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
A great story. Very good.
namjai chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I'm one of those who wasn't bothered by the "Master" - I just figured it was a common honorific, but I'm admittedly not very well-versed in SW rules. But I liked your explanation for it here. It was fitting for Anakin's character, and both the scene between Anakin and the boy (knowing what was going to happen to the kid) and the last line about Obi-Wan were chilling.
Lady Adyra chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
A pretty ficlet that captures Anakin's character and that answers the question I had in my head regarding why the boy had called Anakin "Master" when he actually never achieved that title, so thank you for writing this fic and filling that blank.

Very nice job :))
calsax chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow!
Anonymous-cat chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I like this little peice, it fits really well with the rest of the story. Great job!
Destynii Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Aww...that's what came out when I read the last line. I actually smiled, being placed in Anakin's POV, but we all know the outcome is quite bitter. Anyhow, this is indeed well thought of and true to the movie. I like how clearly you described Anakin's self-conflict, and the jealousy part is only too true. I haven't read any other RotS in between scenes fic yet, and this proves to be a great start.

Omg, I just read your A/N; it's the guy who Ani kills! Well, I did kind of sense it's the same person, but...*cries* (just to be reminded of that again).
Alex chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Master is an honorific. Apprentices and such give Knights the title as well.

Remember AOTC, when the Bear Clan called Obi-Wan Master? He was still a Knight at the time, and they were using it as an honorific.
Megaparsec chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow, impressive. It makes sense, and doesn't detract from the movie at all. However, it does make Anakin's slaying of the Younglings more ruthless, which is better insight into how far he was going to go.
Tsumibito-san chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Wow. That's all I can think to say. I always thought that the kid called Anakin "Master" because he was older and a knight, but I like how you explained it. Good job exploring Ani's thoughts at the time- you really hit it dead on. And that last line - perfect.
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I wondered about that plot hole as well. This is a nice way of explaining it and I admire the bitter last line of the story. The insight that the Masters have no one to answer to was apt. After all, they did become arrogant enough that a Sith was able to infiltrate the government-something that would not have happened were the Jedi as able as they thought themselves. If arrogance blinds altertness, it can also blind moral purity.